The DJ Man Reviews

The DJ Man 3
The DJ Man 4
The DJ Man 5

Katie · Married on 09/01/2019

We booked DJ Joe through a package at the Estate on the Halifax and thought that we would be getting a package DJ (you know he's there plays some music and heads home). We were wrong we got top notch service! I did most of the planning from out of town so I had a phone meeting with Joe where we went over all the details. He was funny and organized. The day of I had to switch one of my songs, I emailed him and he changed it without any problems. During the reception I was worried there wouldn't be a lot of people dancing, but he encouraged the crowd and EVERYONE was dancing. We played some fun games (anniversary dance and how far have you traveled) and the music that he played was spot on. My parents are a little older and we wanted some 50's-60's music that they could enjoy and then to transition to songs my friends could enjoy. He did such an excellent job of this. My parents and their friends controlled the dance floor for a little and as they got tired my friends stepped in. We also had some children in our group so we were very strict about cursing and the songs that could and couldn't be played, he stuck to it and there were no upset parents!! I highly recommend this vendor for any event!

Sent on 01/14/2015
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/05/2019

Runs the show and keeps it moving smoothly

Joe is a great MC. If you aren't convinced you need a DJ, I would say talk to Joe and see what he has to offer. He kept the party going, and organized the order of events. His services were so much more than music.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2019

DJ Joe was great!

Joe did such a great job at playing all the songs we wanted at just the right times and kept everyone dancing all night! I’m not a huge dancer and I don’t think I left the dance floor. I would book him again!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Dan · Married on 04/06/2019

Dot the I's cross the t's

Precise and professional but most of all easy to get along with and knows how to handle people making our wedding low stress and a beautiful experience.

The DJ Man 6
    Sent on 05/04/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

A Fantastic DJ!

I would highly recommend Joe. We went with him for our wedding off or a preferred vendor list that our venue gave us. I was having a hard time picking music for certain items we needed. With that, he gave me a called and he sat on the phone with my for over an hour figuring absolutely everything out. At the reception, we didn't give him a list of songs, instead he played great dancing songs and really read the audience. A Fantastic DJ!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Mrs. Araj

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

Joe was the absolute best DJ you could hire for a wedding!!! He made planning the songs very easy and even put up with us when we changed some of the songs very close to the wedding. He was also able to accommodate some cultural music we wanted played, which meant a lot to my husband's family. Joe arrived early and had everything set up without even needing to ask us questions. It was so smooth and easy working with him. What was even better was his personality. He was so kind and helpful throughout the entire night. He let us know when big events should occur and made sure we had everything we needed. He was more helpful at the reception then our planner. The dance floor was hoping the entire night. We've had several guests tell us after the wedding what a great DJ he was. I only wish I got to dance more :) If you decide to go with Joe, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Valerie · Married on 05/21/2018

Joe was fantastic! He made sure that everything went smoothly throughout our wedding day. He is so friendly and has such great energy. I highly recommend him for any dj event.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Dylan · Married on 04/22/2018

Best dj money can offer. Everyone had such a good time. He played great music all night and included a couple of our choices even though they werent good songs haha. Even took over last minute MC! Great job Joe!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Joy · Married on 04/15/2018

This was by far the BEST DJ. He was there way in advance and played music as the set up was being done. He was kind, compassionate and when the decisions were being made as to have our ceremony outside. Once the ceremony started he was informative and FUN FUN FUN!!! Kept the party going. Worth EVERY penny!!!

The DJ Man 7
    The DJ Man 12
    The DJ Man 13
    Sent on 04/19/2018

Robin · Married on 04/15/2018

The DJ Man was recommended to me by a couple of people. He was easy to communicate with via phone and email. I did not meet him until the day of our wedding and he did not disappoint! He played a great mix of music, he kept the party going, and was very organized for the reception timeline! I HIGHLY recommend him! Fun and Professional!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Jenn · Married on 04/05/2018

BOOK DJ Joe!!! there is no reason to look elsewhere! listened to our playlist requests and made sure the wedding flowed smoothly. My mother in law had the best time of her life..DJ Joe made sure she was given special attention and she loved it!

Sent on 04/07/2018

lynette · Married on 04/04/2018

What a DJ.... not only their for you ---- but your whole wedding party!!!! Was very thoughtful on timing from ceremony to ending the night... works will with all the other people that were part of the wedding...
    The Estate on the Halifax, Laura Denise Photography, Aunt Catfish, Cakery Creations, Rachael Kasie Designs! Book them all!!!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Juli · Married on 03/31/2018

The DJ Man, Joe, did an amazing job for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding this past weekend at the Estate on the Halifax in Port Orange, FL! He is very professional and experienced. He helped us get the ceremony started and kept the reception going at the perfect pace! His personality was so fun and his music kept our guests dancing the entire time. The bride and groom said that their wedding day and night was the best time of their lives. Our guests continue to tell us how beautiful and fun the wedding was and having an excellent DJ was a huge factor in the organization and fun of the entire event. I highly recommend The DJ Man because he will do a wonderful job and your reception will be so much fun!! I want to thank him so much for his part in my daughter and son-in-law's wedding ceremony and reception! They really loved how he kept communicating with them all night, giving them a heads-up for what will be happening next and making sure that they were okay with everything that he was going to do. He even made sure that they took some special time for themselves and allowed them to have a last dance all alone in the venue after everyone cleared out for the sparkler sendoff. That private and special moment with a beautiful song was so meaningful for them. I can't thank him enough for all that he did for our event!! It was a night that we will cherish forever!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Lyndsay · Married on 03/17/2018

Joe was GREAT!!!! I don’t think I can put into words what an amazing job he did! He kept me up to date during the wedding, explained everything to me if he thought it appropriate and did an excellent job with the music! We did not expect to have as many people on the dance floor as we did, but the music just kept you up! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding, thank you Joe!!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Tabitha · Married on 03/03/2018

Joe was incredible! From the very start we communicated what we wanted for our reception and he made sure we got exactly that. He walked us through the outline for the entire night so we knew exactly how the time would flow. The day of he made sure everyone knew where to be and when, what they needed to do, and how they needed to do it.

He kept the night moving perfectly. When there was a lull in dancing, he got people up and moving. He kept us both up to date the entire night on how everything was going and what was next. He is easily the BEST wedding DJ I have ever seen. My new sister-in-law will be using him for her wedding now also, he made our reception!

Sent on 03/09/2018
  • Lauryn

Lauryn · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ Man Joe Gets the Party Started!

Joe is the best wedding DJ you could ask for! He was very responsive and kind. He took pictures throughout our ceremony that if it wasn’t for him, we wouldn’t have those pictures otherwise! He kept us on schedule throughout the night and had everyone on the dance floor! Highly recommend! Thank you Joe for making our wedding reception one to remember!

The DJ Man 14
    The DJ Man 15
    The DJ Man 16
    Sent on 01/29/2019

Jamie · Married on 11/03/2017

Joe was the best DJ I have ever experienced. He was constantly communicating with me throughout my wedding night (which is the type of bride I was) I had to know the plan for everything. He kept the dance floor packed all night long & my guests didn’t stop saying how amazing he was. This is the best DJ in the area hands down!

The DJ Man 17
    Sent on 11/26/2017

Lynsay · Married on 10/26/2017

Joe is fantastic! He kept the night rolling with great music and genuine laughs. We couldn't have found a better DJ than him. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Robert · Married on 09/23/2017

Joe did an awesome job at our wedding. He is so professional and coordinated well with our wedding planner to ensure our special day was truly something amazing. I never realized how important a good DJ is to making an event go smoothly. Joe did so much to keep everything flowing and made sure everyone had a great time. If you need a DJ for your event I highly recommend using Joe (if he's available...he's in high demand) and would use him again. All of our guests were so impressed with Joe and told us how much they enjoyed our wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Allisha · Married on 09/23/2017

Eddie was my DJ for my wedding in Daytona Beach, FL. He was the best DJ for a wedding that I've ever been to. He kept the party going and even got out on the dance floor to show how to do the dances. He made my wedding the best I could have hoped for!

I'm also from Illinois so I had to put my trust into him for a destination wedding. He did such a great job calming my nerves even through all of the crazy hurricane business happening.

I would HIGHLY recommend Eddie from The DJ Man.

The DJ Man 18
    Sent on 12/04/2017

Allison · Married on 09/02/2017

Joe was so incredible and helpful! you will not find another DJ like him. Not only will he get your wedding guests on the dance floor, but he moves your wedding night along so gracefully and tactfully, and he's always willing to explain step-by-step the order of events. I can't say enough about how much Sean and I love Joe. He's the best in the biz, no doubt!!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Jenni · Married on 06/23/2017

Joe is an awesome DJ and an overall great person to be around. He did so much more for the ceremony than a typical DJ (e.g., got to the ceremony super early to set up a microphone for my officiant, kept music playing throughout all of the reception activities, encouraged guests to dance, kept everything informed of the timeline, and even went to talk to my fiancé when the ceremony was running 10 minutes behind). He took all of my music selections into account and kept our guests dancing the entire time. I would highly recommend hiring him for your wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kylie · Married on 06/17/2017

Joe, the DJ Man, made out wedding reception the best night ever! He was so fun, outgoing, and organized. Talking to him before the wedding made me feel so confident that the night would be perfect. He really cared about what my husband and I wanted, and was also so amazing when working with my mom. Joe made the wedding flow so smoothly and always kept us updated on the timeline, which feels like such a blur that night. He even played a last dance song for us, while everyone else set up for our sparkler exit and it was the perfect way to end the night. We cannot thank Joe enough for all he did to make our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Dean · Married on 06/03/2017

Wow -- Joe knows his business! From our first planning conversation through the last dance we knew we were in good hands. The Shoe Game is a hysterical addition and gets everyone laughing. Joe kept our guests dancing and knew exactly what to play to keep the party going. We highly recommend others include the DJ Man when planning your next party.

Sent on 07/31/2017

melanie · Married on 02/25/2017

Joe was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He really knows what he is doing and makes sure your wedding is nothing short of a great time! Definitely take his advice for the shoe game, it was really hilarious and gets everyone involved. The whole day flowed smoothly and everyone had an amazing time, and Joe even got people out on the dance floor, I NEVER thought I'd see out there!
    Even gave us a little CD soundtrack at the end of the night which I absolutely love!!
    Your the best Joe!