The Curtis - A Doubletree by Hilton

Denver, CO View map Visit website
Up to 500 guests

Up to 500 guests

The Curtis - A Doubletree by Hilton is a trendy hotel located in the heart of downtown Denver, Colorado. They feature over 20,000 square feet of modern event space that is sure to wow your guests. They pride themselves on their retro pop-culture themes and contemporary decor. The Curtis - A Doubletree by Hilton is situated across the street from the Denver Performing Arts Complex, and provides stunning Rocky Mountain and city views.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 220 guests for a seated dinner with a dance floor or up to 500 reception style. Their Four Square Ballroom features 4,200 square feet of colorful event space that can be customized as you see fit. They also have an additional 2,000-square-foot outdoor terrace that is perfect for your ceremony or reception. Whether you're having an intimate gathering, fun n' funky wedding or a romantic lavish affair, The Curtis - A Doubletree by Hilton has you covered.

This full-service hotel offers event planning, event rentals and an in-house caterer, so your planning process can be stress-free. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• In-house catering - food & beverage
  • Tables, Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • Setup & Cleanup
  • Choice of 30 floorlength linen colors
  • Cake or dessert table
  • Lighting and sound
  • Bridal suite

Accommodation
Your friends and family can stay the night on one of The Curtis hotel's 13 themed floors. Each has unique art and installations throughout. The 15th floor is their “Mad About Music” and highlights past musicians that have preformed at Red Rocks. If you have a penchant for scary movies, the 13th floor is titled “Dun Dun Dunnn!” and features a vintage vacancy notice from the “Bates Motel.” They also offer 800-square-foot, one-bedroom suites, Hyper Themed Rooms and standard rooms.

Other Services
In addition to hosting your wedding, this one-of-a-kind hotel is also happy to host any social celebrations, including:

• Rehearsal dinner
  • Engagement party
  • Bridal shower
  • Post wedding brunch

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$100

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Hotel
Restaurant
Rooftop

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Drapery
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

1 User photo

Carla Married on 09/08/2018
    The BEST choice for our wedding! We can’t say enough positive things about the Curtis hotel and staff that made our wedding perfect. From the minute we met Macy and her catering team, we knew we had found the perfect place. They made everything special, fun and a no brainer for us. The professionalism was top notch. All of our guests raved about the staff. The food, the service, the care that they took in making us feel special on our wedding day was incredible. Our guests are still talking about it. The attention to detail was evident. We could not have done better than choosing this team and property. Compared to other venues in downtown Denver, it was very affordable. The outdoor terrace made the perfect backdrop for our vows.
    Jessica Married on 07/22/2017
    My husband and I had an amazing experience at The Curtis! From the first e-mail communication to follow up e-mails after our event we could not have been more pleased. We worked with Macy (Supernova of Shindigs) and on our first meeting she used the 'F word' when talking about weddings at The Curtis- Fun! It was important to my husband and I that everyone have a great time at our wedding so we appreciated that was something The Curtis prides themselves on. Everyone at The Curtis was very helpful in making sure we had everything we wanted/needed leading up to our wedding day and on the day itself! We did not have our ceremony here, but our reception was incredible. The venue is beautiful, the 4-square ballroom is cool and funky (not too funky) with a great terrace, we had the windows open for an easy transition from the dance floor to a fun (jumbo Jenga and corn hole) and comfortable outdoor space. We had stations set up for dinner and many guests are still talking about what an excellent meal they had, "those fish tacos were the best I've had in a long time and so far my very favorite wedding food". Our cake was done in house, we weren't sure exactly what we wanted, but staff worked with us to create a beautiful AND delicious cake! The staff made sure that my husband and I took some time to eat, they did an excellent job checking in with us throughout the night and helping us stick to our timeline in order to have the dance floor open as long as possible. We very much appreciate everyone at The Curtis who had a hand in making our day so incredible and one that we are sure to remember for the rest of our lives!
    Sarah Married on 10/10/2015
    Sarah Morris Perez is the all star of wedding planners. The Princess of Party Preparation if you will! All of our guests could not stop raving about the service the Curtis Hotel provided as a whole. The majority of our guests stayed there, and we had our ceremony on the Four Square Ballroom Patio, and the reception inside the ballroom.

We were not the couple who knew every aspect of our wedding going into planning and Sarah was amazing guiding us through what we needed and what the next step was. We chose the choice of 2 plated entree special with the CO Beer added to the Beer & Wine bar (no liquor). The package included a credit for our cake, which they even helped us stay within the credit for our guest count and needs.

I could go on and on, but overall, it was a great value and our guests loved their experience and they helped us making it incredibly easy to plan!

Deals

Team

Macy McDonald
Macy McDonald
Supernova of Shindigs aka Director of Catering & Events

Hi, I'm Macy - the planner of all things wonderful over here at the Curtis Hotel! I have worked with the Curtis for over 10 years and I don't think I could love this property more. As you can see from the photos we have a fresh new lobby, stylishly designed guest rooms and our spectacular terrace attached to our Four Square Ballroom. It's magical, and your wedding with us will be too.

If I wasn't working in events, I would probably try and sneak my way into a bakery to work on my baking skills. Admittedly I was a Quarantine sourdough bread maker. I don’t think I have the patience for this to be a long term endeavor, but I can say I have perfected my French Macarons and I love testing out new flavors. I would love to hear what new hobbies or binge-worthy shows you have picked up in the pandemic!

~Macy

An Essential Event An Essential Event Wedding Planners

Sarah and the event staff at the Curtis are such a pleasure to work with! Not only is their hotel funky and fun, but so are they!

moodeous photography moodeous photography Wedding Photographers

This hotel is fantastic and fun! The service is impeccable. The events staff is attentive and organized. They make sure everything happens perfectly. And everyone I've interacted with at the front desk and valet have been extremely helpful and responsive. Great hotel, in a wonderful downtown location!

Elitevents Elitevents Wedding Planners

What a wonderful site to work with! I so love the entire staff and as a coordinator, found them ALL to be amazing to work with! Perfect downotwn location with a newly completed ballroom renovation that brings amazing lighting and fun into the room. From elegant to eclectic, a great place to be!!

1405 Curtis St. Denver, CO, 80202
303.571.0300
Location of (The Curtis - A Doubletree by Hilton)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding

Wedding Venues