Parker, Parker, CO 80138 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flintwood Floral & Design

Flintwood Floral & Design is a wedding floral company based in Parker, Colorado that provides couples with the option to rent or purchase alternative arrangements that are eco-conscious. This company was born out of the desire to provide couples with the most beautiful flower arrangements that require no maintenance, are economical, and will help to conserve precious resources.

The rental model at the Flintwood Floral & Design allows the company to keep their costs and waste low, passing on an exceptional, affordable value to their clients. This eco-conscious company stands behind changing the landscape of the flower market. One of the many advantages of the services this floral company provides is the opportunity couples have to choose the arrangements they want and getting to see them months before their big day. Wedding floral services include the following:

• Cleanup

Flintwood Floral & Design 6
Flintwood Floral & Design 7

Kellie B · Married on 09/16/2019

wedding flowers

My flowers were gorgeous! And they worked with me to get exactly what I wanted offering many mock-ups and meetings in person. Great price, wonderful communication and dependable! Plus we donated our flowers afterwards to those needing them for prom which I thought was a nice touch. Love Love Love this company and cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Cheryl James · Married on 08/31/2019

Everything I wanted!

The flowers were amazing, our guests were absolutely blown away! I told Elizabeth my goal for the reception was to make people feel like they were in a garden. She exceeded my expectations. I choked up when we were decorating before the ceremony because the flowers were perfect, it all looked even better than I had imagined it. And since everything except the corsages and boutonniere was rentals, the price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend Elizabeth and her team for anyone's wedding or event.

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Flintwood Floral & Design 8
    Flintwood Floral & Design 9
  • Sydney

Sydney Leiting · Married on 07/06/2019

Fake > Real. Every wedding should use Flintwood!

Elizabeth was amazing to work with, so helpful and really took into consideration the vision we had for our wedding! She let me send in a lot of pictures and matched everything we wanted perfectly, we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Even though the flowers are fake, they look SO REAL and we got a ton of compliments from guests, no one knew they were fake. Renting flowers was the perfect option for us, I hate to see flowers go to waste at the end of the night and she gave us the option to buy any of the products. My nieces/flower girls got to take home a little keepsake and I also loved my bouquet so much I decided to keep it as well. Now I don't have to deal with drying flowers or putting them in a box, I can keep them out all the time and they look perfect forever! Who can beat that?! Elizabeth let us mix and match and even bring in our own floral arrangements, she also let us make changes regularly so even a few weeks before the wedding we were able to make changes and add things. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Flintwood Floral & Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Floral Preservation, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Real Weddings