Parker, Parker, CO 80138 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flintwood Floral & Design

Flintwood Floral & Design is a wedding floral company based in Parker, Colorado that provides couples with the option to rent or purchase alternative arrangements that are eco-conscious. This company was born out of the desire to provide couples with the most beautiful flower arrangements that require no maintenance, are economical, and will help to conserve precious resources.

The rental model at the Flintwood Floral & Design allows the company to keep their costs and waste low, passing on an exceptional, affordable value to their clients. This eco-conscious company stands behind changing the landscape of the flower market. One of the many advantages of the services this floral company provides is the opportunity couples have to choose the arrangements they want and getting to see them months before their big day. Wedding floral services include the following:

• Cleanup

Flintwood Floral & Design 6
Flintwood Floral & Design 7
  • Sydney

Sydney Leiting · Married on 07/06/2019

Fake > Real. Every wedding should use Flintwood!

Elizabeth was amazing to work with, so helpful and really took into consideration the vision we had for our wedding! She let me send in a lot of pictures and matched everything we wanted perfectly, we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Even though the flowers are fake, they look SO REAL and we got a ton of compliments from guests, no one knew they were fake. Renting flowers was the perfect option for us, I hate to see flowers go to waste at the end of the night and she gave us the option to buy any of the products. My nieces/flower girls got to take home a little keepsake and I also loved my bouquet so much I decided to keep it as well. Now I don't have to deal with drying flowers or putting them in a box, I can keep them out all the time and they look perfect forever! Who can beat that?! Elizabeth let us mix and match and even bring in our own floral arrangements, she also let us make changes regularly so even a few weeks before the wedding we were able to make changes and add things. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Flintwood Floral & Design 13
    Flintwood Floral & Design 14
    Flintwood Floral & Design 15

Katlin · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful and looked real!

Everyone thought my flowers were real! Even a bee flew directly onto my flowers upon stepping out of the car. The flowers looked absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I was imagining. Sandy sent me "mock ups" before the actual day so I would know what they looked like and allowed me to recommend adjustments. My experience working with Sandy was terrific and so easy.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 04/12/2019

Absolutely blown away!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Flintwood Floral!! The flowers were one of the biggest things I stressed over for our wedding, I wanted beautiful flowers but did NOT want to pay the price tag that went along with real flowers, especially because I knew they wouldn't last past the big day.

I met with several flower rental companies and even rented some centerpieces offline to see what was being offered and Flintwood offered unreal value compared to the others. Their flower quality was beyond their competitors... my grandmother and my cousin argued over the flowers being real or fake at our reception. No one at the table believed my cousin when she said they weren't real, they all started touching the centerpieces and some still weren't convinced!

In addition to the incredible quality, Flintwood's main concern was giving me what I envisioned on my wedding day. When it came to the centerpieces, other companies had a "per stem" limit for each of their tiers. I didn't feel confident my vision was coming across, and I also didn't want to pay $80+ for a simple centerpiece! Flintwood told me that they wanted the centerpieces to look amazing, and would use as many stems as they needed to to achieve what I was going for. I was able to get exactly what I wanted without going over budget. Elizabeth also worked with us to get multipurpose arrangements, so we were able to save a lot of money there too! For example, my arch floral arrangement was moved to my sweetheart table for a lush centerpiece, and my bridesmaid bouquets were moved around the reception hall to add extra decor.

I could seriously go on and on about Elizabeth and Flintwood Floral because I was SO blown away by the beautiful flowers on my big day, and was so thankful I found them. I HIGHLY recommend checking them out, I was able to some in and see my flowers before the big day for that extra piece of mind too, it was a wonderful experience from start to finish.. and I am so thankful I will have my beautiful bouquet to remember the best day of my life!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Flintwood Floral & Design 16

Flintwood Floral & Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Floral Preservation, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Real Weddings