16 Reviews for Flintwood Floral & Design

Flower Girl Baskets (3)
Non-Floral (2)
Flower Crowns (1)
16 Flintwood Floral & Design Reviews

Flintwood Floral was amazing, they made all of my wedding dreams come true! I shared my vision with Liz and she took it and ran. I can't believe all I was able to get for my budget. She was there to set everything up and stayed to take it all down after, I never had to worry about anything. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kristin was AMAZING! she was the absolute best!! she does silk flowers which look real and the best part is that you can save them for forever! she even does specials with preserving them afterwards! the best part is that we had a cruise ship wedding where we were able to pack them and take them all the way to florida and on a cruise for 7 days and they held up and still looked like new when we got home. She was so easy to work with! took my every word and followed through with emails and was very quick to respond! the final look was perfect and i couldnt have asked for better! she went above and beyond and even helped with other decorations as well.... she put the final touches on the ring pillow, and on the flower basket, as well as made a bow for my flower girls hair, and she put together ribbon in my wedding theme for my cake that matched the flowers and the flower girls basket, also she helped pull in the guest book and helped alter my flower girls dress! everything looked so amazing and she helped my day be the most special that it could be!

Profile Picture Becca, 4/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Preservation, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Flintwood Floral is AMAZING!! The flowers are not real, which means they are recycle-able, and they are GORGEOUS!!! Their stylists create the most beautiful arrangements!! I highly recommend Flintwood Floral to every Colorado bride!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Kristin did an amazing job with our florals!!!!!

Profile Picture Ally, 12/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Preservation, Set Up

I worked with Liz here in Minneapolis to help me with creating my bouquets and boutonnieres. She did a great job putting these together, they looked amazing! We had so many compliments on them, and people were so surprised to find out they were fake! I also learned that they donated our boutonnieres afterwards, which was a huge bonus for me! Liz was very responsive to emails and was great at understanding the look and style I was going for. This process was so easy and fun. I highly recommend working with Flintwood and going with silk flowers, it was just an easier (and cost effective) choice, at least from my perspective.

Profile Picture Jess, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery, Set Up

Awesome experience! Super prompt service and created exactly what we wanted! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture RONDA, 10/13/17, 1 Review
4.7

Kristin was amazing! She definitely made our day so special and was great to work with, our little flower girl was even nervous and chose to stay with Kristin while she waited to walk. She definitely pours her heart and soul into what she does and strives for perfection. Not only are silk flowers definitely the most budget friendly option when it comes to wedding floral, getting to keep your wedding bouquet forever is priceless and Kristin even goes beyond that and will set the bouquet in a glass vase in a beautiful arrangement so you always have a reminder of your perfect day. I would absolutely recommend Flintwood Floral to any perspective bride.

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Preservation, Set Up, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements

We worked with Kristin and she did an awesome job. The flowers were silk but beautiful and the guests thought they were real! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Preservation

I loved working with Kristin, she is awesome! The whole process was so easy and simple. She was quick to respond to emails, she quickly understood the look I was going for, and she gave a very fair price. All of the flowers were very beautiful and looked real. I absolutely recommend Flintwood Floral.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Kristin made planning a wedding so fun!! There's so many details that a bride has to think about, but every meeting was stress free and fun! Above all their products are gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I love Kristin! We haven't had our day yet and i still want to review because she has gone above and beyond what we asked to get us exactly the flowers we want. I have been sent updates and photos regularly by her and she is willing to change things whenever I want. Will update my review after the wedding but I have no doubt she will do amazing!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Preservation, Set Up

Liz with flintwood floral was absolutely amazing. She responded to any questions or concerns I had by email within 24 hours. With less than a week before our wedding date she was able to add on more table settings. She was able to create the perfect center pieces and bouquets for me when I had no idea what I wanted. Her attention to detail really made the flowers the perfect addition to our day. The quality of the flowers were phenomenal and the price was less than half of what it would have been if we had used real flowers. Knowing that she was going to have all of our center pieces, corsages, bouquets and boutineers ready to go for the day, drop them off, set up, moved from the ceremony site to the reception AND pick them up was a huge stress relief. Flintwood floral was by far the best vendor we worked with for our wedding.

Profile Picture Libby, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flintwood floral was my favorite vendor to work with. Kristin was very personable, fun and easy to work with. She listened to what I envisioned and created the perfect floral arrangements for the bouquets, ceremony and the reception. We met on various occasions and you can't beat the price for the eco-friendly flowers. It was certainly a bitter/sweet experience because everything was great, but I was sad that we would not be collaborating on things because the wedding planning came to an end. Love love love this company!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

We had several of our 220 guests remark on the beauty of the table and ceremony floral arrangements. All assumed the flowers were real! When meeting to discuss floral design with owner Kristin, I never felt rushed or coerced. In fact I felt we were creative partners. Following those meetings she would email arrangement pictures so we could make sure she was on the right path. I especially enjoyed the tweaking! She wanted to make sure we were thrilled. The end result was more than I imagined! Our cost savings were amazing!

Profile Picture User7940869, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristin is amazing to work with and so professional. The flowers are such high quality and beautifully arranged that my guests all thought that they were real. She delivered the flowers, made pick a breeze after the reception. I loved how i was able to include my favorite flowers and have her artistic touch to make my reception Pinterest gorgeous. When I talked about my wedding my flowers were always the first I got excited about and couldn't wait to see the final results on the day of. Kristin and her team out did themselves for me and I would recommend her 100X over to use for flowers for weddings or any occasion.

Profile Picture User6109064, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

These flowers are amazing! They look so incredibly real and the bouquets they designed are gorgeous, more than we could possibly have hoped for. Instead of throwing the flowers away once they get old, we get to keep them for months/years and rotate them according to season. Its also a great cost savings for a forever look!

Profile Picture Shaina, 9/26/15, 1 Review