Flintwood Floral & Design Reviews

Flintwood Floral & Design 6
Flintwood Floral & Design 7

Amelia · Married on 10/26/2018

Floral design

I absolutely loved working with Elizabeth from Flintwood Floral! They were able to create my dream floral creations, and they were so easy to work with. I loved the available options, especially with the rentals! If anyone is considering reusable flowers, I would highly suggest it! We got exactly what we wanted, there were no issues with water dripping from stems, and the flowers stayed beautiful all night! I would highly recommend working with Flintwood Floral!

• Deanna

Deanna Logan · Married on 10/26/2018

Floral magic and beauty!

The team (and especially Sandy!) at Flintwood Floral is an amazing group to work with. They truly listened to my wants (all over the place) and transformed them into the most beautiful bouquets, table settings, and arbor decoration. If you aren't following them on social media - you must! Such great work that leads to inspiration. The team truly took a loose vision and created something that was perfection. I could not have hoped for anything more and recommend them to everyone! My guests raved about the splendor of everything and loved the sustainability option.

• Avonlea

Avonlea · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Decision I Made!

Flintwood was the best wedding decision I made. She made the process seamless and everything was absolutely gorgeous. When there was a change in the weather, she was ready to make any little change necessary. She was so patient and so wonderful to work with!

• Brittany

Brittany W. · Married on 09/16/2018

I received complement after complement on my flowers!

We absolutely LOVED working with Alyssa and Liz for both our wedding and a corporate event. Every time I went back and forth about the details of what I wanted, they were happy to accommodate quickly and with a smile. The flowers were legitimately works of art, and I received compliment after compliment on how elegant and stunning the flowers were. People were shocked to learn that the bouquets were artificial, and even now as I look at the pictures, it's hard to believe it myself! Everything at the wedding came together exactly as I envisioned it, and at a fraction of the cost. Nothing but praise for Flintwood! I'd use them again and again!

Flintwood Floral & Design 8
    Flintwood Floral & Design 9
    Flintwood Floral & Design 10
    Flintwood Floral & Design 11

Flintwood Floral & Design's reply:

Brittany, I cannot say enough about your wedding and vision. As I look through your photos for our lookbook, it is clear that you two were meant to be! Enjoy your time as newlyweds and thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review! Enjoy today, Liz
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 08/24/2018

Flintwood Floral is AMAZING! I worked with Elizabeth, and I cannot describe how grateful I am for her! She was so easy to work with, extremely quick to respond and understanding of my many changes. Set-up at the wedding went so smoothly, I never had to worry knowing she was there helping everyone. She even offered to help set-up other items that were not her trade to make sure they looked good. I truly enjoyed working with her through the entire process. The flowers, centerpieces, arch, everything looked beautiful and really made the reception!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Flintwood Floral & Design's reply:

Awe, thanks sweet girl. Makes our job a dream when we have such wonderful couples like you two! Enjoy happily ever after and thank you for trusting us.

Jill · Married on 06/09/2018

Flintwood Floral was amazing, they made all of my wedding dreams come true! I shared my vision with Liz and she took it and ran. I can't believe all I was able to get for my budget. She was there to set everything up and stayed to take it all down after, I never had to worry about anything. I highly recommend!

Becca · Married on 04/30/2018

Kristin was AMAZING! she was the absolute best!! she does silk flowers which look real and the best part is that you can save them for forever! she even does specials with preserving them afterwards! the best part is that we had a cruise ship wedding where we were able to pack them and take them all the way to florida and on a cruise for 7 days and they held up and still looked like new when we got home. She was so easy to work with! took my every word and followed through with emails and was very quick to respond! the final look was perfect and i couldnt have asked for better! she went above and beyond and even helped with other decorations as well.... she put the final touches on the ring pillow, and on the flower basket, as well as made a bow for my flower girls hair, and she put together ribbon in my wedding theme for my cake that matched the flowers and the flower girls basket, also she helped pull in the guest book and helped alter my flower girls dress! everything looked so amazing and she helped my day be the most special that it could be!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Flintwood Floral & Design 12
    Flintwood Floral & Design 13

Flintwood Floral & Design's reply:

Becca! You are the sweetest and these pics are awesome! Congrats to you two and the entire family. I loooooooved working with you!

Kimberly · Married on 04/15/2018

Flintwood Floral is AMAZING!! The flowers are not real, which means they are recycle-able, and they are GORGEOUS!!! Their stylists create the most beautiful arrangements!! I highly recommend Flintwood Floral to every Colorado bride!!!

Flintwood Floral & Design 14
    Flintwood Floral & Design 15
    Flintwood Floral & Design 16
    Flintwood Floral & Design 17
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 12/31/2017

Kristin did an amazing job with our florals!!!!!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Flintwood Floral & Design 18

Flintwood Floral & Design's reply:

Thanks Ally! It was such a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for trusting Flintwood Floral and so glad it was the best day ever! Cheers to forever!

Jess · Married on 10/14/2017

I worked with Liz here in Minneapolis to help me with creating my bouquets and boutonnieres. She did a great job putting these together, they looked amazing! We had so many compliments on them, and people were so surprised to find out they were fake! I also learned that they donated our boutonnieres afterwards, which was a huge bonus for me! Liz was very responsive to emails and was great at understanding the look and style I was going for. This process was so easy and fun. I highly recommend working with Flintwood and going with silk flowers, it was just an easier (and cost effective) choice, at least from my perspective.

Flintwood Floral & Design 19

Flintwood Floral & Design's reply:

Hi Jess, I loved working with you too! Thank you for the kind words! I hope your enjoying the days of newlywed bliss! You deserve it!

RONDA · Married on 10/13/2017

Awesome experience! Super prompt service and created exactly what we wanted! Would highly recommend!!

Flintwood Floral & Design 20
    Flintwood Floral & Design 21
    Flintwood Floral & Design 22
    Flintwood Floral & Design 23

Flintwood Floral & Design's reply:

Ronda, This was such a delightful wedding for our MN team. Thank you for trusting us to make Channings wedding exactly what she wanted! The pictures are absolutely beautiful and will be featured in our lookbooks for years to come!

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

We worked with Kristin and she did an awesome job. The flowers were silk but beautiful and the guests thought they were real! I would highly recommend them!

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2017

I loved working with Kristin, she is awesome! The whole process was so easy and simple. She was quick to respond to emails, she quickly understood the look I was going for, and she gave a very fair price. All of the flowers were very beautiful and looked real. I absolutely recommend Flintwood Floral.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Flintwood Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Melissa! You were such a joy to work with! Your wedding was amazing and you were a stunning bride! Thank you for trusting us to decorate your most special day! I so enjoyed working with you!

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

Kristin made planning a wedding so fun!! There's so many details that a bride has to think about, but every meeting was stress free and fun! Above all their products are gorgeous!!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/25/2017

I love Kristin! We haven't had our day yet and i still want to review because she has gone above and beyond what we asked to get us exactly the flowers we want. I have been sent updates and photos regularly by her and she is willing to change things whenever I want. Will update my review after the wedding but I have no doubt she will do amazing!

Libby · Married on 06/24/2017

Liz with flintwood floral was absolutely amazing. She responded to any questions or concerns I had by email within 24 hours. With less than a week before our wedding date she was able to add on more table settings. She was able to create the perfect center pieces and bouquets for me when I had no idea what I wanted. Her attention to detail really made the flowers the perfect addition to our day. The quality of the flowers were phenomenal and the price was less than half of what it would have been if we had used real flowers. Knowing that she was going to have all of our center pieces, corsages, bouquets and boutineers ready to go for the day, drop them off, set up, moved from the ceremony site to the reception AND pick them up was a huge stress relief. Flintwood floral was by far the best vendor we worked with for our wedding.

Flintwood Floral & Design's reply:

We thoroughly enjoyed working with you for your MN wedding! We wish you all the best and cannot say thank you enough for this kind review! Thank you!

Kelsey · Married on 06/24/2017

Flintwood floral was my favorite vendor to work with. Kristin was very personable, fun and easy to work with. She listened to what I envisioned and created the perfect floral arrangements for the bouquets, ceremony and the reception. We met on various occasions and you can't beat the price for the eco-friendly flowers. It was certainly a bitter/sweet experience because everything was great, but I was sad that we would not be collaborating on things because the wedding planning came to an end. Love love love this company!

mary · Married on 03/18/2017

We had several of our 220 guests remark on the beauty of the table and ceremony floral arrangements. All assumed the flowers were real! When meeting to discuss floral design with owner Kristin, I never felt rushed or coerced. In fact I felt we were creative partners. Following those meetings she would email arrangement pictures so we could make sure she was on the right path. I especially enjoyed the tweaking! She wanted to make sure we were thrilled. The end result was more than I imagined! Our cost savings were amazing!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Flintwood Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you so much:) It was our pleasure to work with you and it was an honor to be a small part of such a spectacular wedding! I am thrilled that you loved them and how they turned out! Thanks again for trusting Flintwood Floral!

Kristin is amazing to work with and so professional. The flowers are such high quality and beautifully arranged that my guests all thought that they were real. She delivered the flowers, made pick a breeze after the reception. I loved how i was able to include my favorite flowers and have her artistic touch to make my reception Pinterest gorgeous. When I talked about my wedding my flowers were always the first I got excited about and couldn't wait to see the final results on the day of. Kristin and her team out did themselves for me and I would recommend her 100X over to use for flowers for weddings or any occasion.

Shaina · Married on 09/26/2015

These flowers are amazing! They look so incredibly real and the bouquets they designed are gorgeous, more than we could possibly have hoped for. Instead of throwing the flowers away once they get old, we get to keep them for months/years and rotate them according to season. Its also a great cost savings for a forever look!

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2017

Kristin was amazing! She definitely made our day so special and was great to work with, our little flower girl was even nervous and chose to stay with Kristin while she waited to walk. She definitely pours her heart and soul into what she does and strives for perfection. Not only are silk flowers definitely the most budget friendly option when it comes to wedding floral, getting to keep your wedding bouquet forever is priceless and Kristin even goes beyond that and will set the bouquet in a glass vase in a beautiful arrangement so you always have a reminder of your perfect day. I would absolutely recommend Flintwood Floral to any perspective bride.

Flintwood Floral & Design 24