2730 California St., Denver, CO 80205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 133

About moodeous photography

I'm Kristy Rowe and you might call me a wedding and portrait photographer based in Denver Colorado. Personally I call myself a dork, an optimist, patient, a softy, a dog lover, hopeful, busy, a daughter, sister, and friend. I love to travel and am available for weddings anywhere in the world.

I truly believe one of the most important aspects of choosing a wedding photographer is as simple as liking who they are (and of course their images!). If I can give you one piece of advice regarding wedding photography, I'd say focus on the P's! Price, Personality, Product and Professionalism.

I'd love to meet you and talk about your wedding in person to see if we click. Get in touch to make a free consultation appointment in my Denver studio. I'll make sure to have your favorite drink on tap!

Follow moodeous photography on

IMG1278683x1024

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for moodeous photography

Ruth · Married on 07/07/2012

I was so so happy with my wedding photography. After seeing Kristy's work on APracticalWedding.com, I felt pretty confident that she was the photographer for us. My husband and I were planning long-distance, so after a Skype date with Kristy, we booked her. She was very accommodating about finding a package for us that met all of our needs.

Though we hadn't met her before our wedding day, we couldn't have felt more comfortable with her. She was relaxed, creative, and fun—kept our families in line, rolled with very rainy day we ended up getting married on, etc. Our guests had a great time with her photo unbooth, too, and it was so fun to get the photos just a few days later.

And when we got the rest of our wedding photos a few weeks after that, we couldn't have been more thrilled. They were exactly what we wanted. She really captured the feel of our wedding, and I have to say, I was pretty impressed by how dang good my husband and I looked. We ordered prints from her, and she also provided us with high-res files.

My husband and I both really enjoyed working with Kristy—she was just the perfect photographer for us. Plus, she's supercool.

Joanna · Married on 05/26/2012

Kristy is a fantastic photographer! She was very responsive to my list of photos I wanted to have taken, but also worked with the fact that we weren't too organized the day of the wedding and probably didn't get every single shot.
    Kristy takes amazing candid photos. She was taking pictures when I didn't even realize she was and they really captured the emotion of the moment.
    I have not see the full portfolio of our wedding photographs, but I can't wait to see them!

Megan · Married on 03/31/2012

Kristy is flat out incredible!! We were so fortunate to cross paths and I couldn't be more grateful! We had a small and intimate wedding but wanted to be sure our special day was captured and Kristy did this perfectly. Every picture represented exactly what we wanted our wedding to represent. She understood what we wanted perfectly and executed perfectly. Aside from being an incredibly talented and creative photographer - she is just the sweetest. She directed everyone with such charm and kindness that it never felt like the focus was pictures - yet she made everyone feel so special and included. Every guest at our wedding commented on how sweet she is and I believe my stepson may have even developed a little crush! Kristy is flexible and thoughtful and is very responsive and engaged. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our special day. We look forward to Kristy capturing all of our family's adventures going forward! I would definitely recommend Kristy - a million times over! I can't say enough good things!

Award

moodeous photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Rev. Vince Tango
    Rev. Vince Tango Wedding Officiants

It takes a true artist to capture unique and candid moments, which Kristy does with ease. Her vast experience shows in her photography of candid and still pictures. She has an easy-going personality that ensures complete trust in her abilities. Her passion for capturing beautiful moments comes through in her photography. In addition to appreciating Kristy’s exceptional photography skills, she is wonderful to work with.

• Mark Christopher Consulting (no longer accepting new wedding clients)
    Mark Christopher Consulting (no longer accepting new wedding clients) Wedding Planners

Kristy with moodeous photography is amazing. She is friendly, personable, and easy to work with. She cares about her clients wishes and ensures the best coverage possible each and every time she has a camera in hand. You'll be so happy in your decision to hire this true wedding professional!

• Susan Metcalf Videography
    Susan Metcalf Videography Wedding Videographers

As a videographer, I mostly shoot in Southern California... but when I get to Colorado I hope to be shooting along side Kristy / Moodeous. This photo team is very very good.

• 2730 California St. Denver, 80205 See on map