Oakes Fields Wedding Florist

Erie, CO View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Oakes Fields Wedding Florist is a local floral design studio in Frederick, Colorado, that believes in “happy flowers for happy brides.” The florist uses the couple's style and personality to customize the wedding ceremony and reception flowers and decor, while always working within a couple's budget. Couples can meet with experienced florists for a free one-on-one consultation to plan out their wedding vision.

Oakes Fields Wedding Florist is not limited to bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. They create custom altar and aisle pieces, chuppah decor, wreaths, pew decorations, flower petals, flower crowns, and table arrangements. Oakes Fields will deliver and set up all floral items the day of the event. Whether a couple's wedding style is classic or modern, the flowers will enhance the look and feel of the day. Other floral styles they offer include:

• Country
  • Rustic
  • Tropical
  • Vintage

Other Services
Oakes Fields Wedding Florist can also provide floral services for other wedding-related events, such as a bridal shower or engagement party. No event is too big or small to be elevated with the right flowers!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful work, Great value

Cydney at Oakes Fields absolutely knows what she's doing. I brought a picture to her of a bouquet I liked, and she was the only florist I met with who could identify all of the flowers in the picture. Her attention to detail was impeccable and when I saw the flowers in the venue space, they took my breath away. Plus, she was very conscious of the budget that I quoted, which was not true of any other florist. I was beyond happy that we chose Oakes Fields to take care of our wedding day.
  • Sara
    Sara N. Married on 05/05/2019

We couldn't be happier!

Cydney does amazing work! She truly cares about her customers and we couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome. She gave me exactly what I wanted and looking back on the day we wouldn't have done it differently. Highly recommend!!
    Sarah Married on 07/15/2017
    Oakes Fields was amazing to work with. We had a significantly large wedding with 35 center pieces, 8 bridesmaids bouquets, flower girls & much more. Oakes Fields did an amazing job and hit my vision right on! Would certainly refer them to others!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Oakes Fields Wedding Florist 1
Discount
We have the utmost respect for all First Responders and Military! Thank you for all that you do and the sacrifices you have made! To show our appreciation and thanks, we'd like to extend the 10% consultation discount past the day of...take all the time you need to make a decision.
Oakes Fields Wedding Florist 2
Discount
If you book with us at your consultation, we take 10% off your total.
Oakes Fields Wedding Florist 3
Gift
With every booking, your toss bouquet is free!!!! With bookings over 1000.00, your cake flowers are free as well!!

Kristopher Lindsay Photography Kristopher Lindsay Photography Wedding Photographers

We used Oakes Fields for our wedding and have worked with them on several styled shoots. Very talented and love working with their team!

Stiletto Events Stiletto Events Wedding Planners

Colleen has an amazing eye and is so incredibly sweet. Her floral design is one to be admired. Not only did I use her for my own wedding, but I highly recommend her to all my brides! She's helpful, creative and super easy to work with. Oakes Fields is hands down the best florist in Colorado and any bride who uses Colleen for floral design knows that not only will she be in good hands but her flowers will be stunning beyond their imagination!

moodeous photography moodeous photography Wedding Photographers

Colleen is lovely to work with! Not only are her arrangements are beautiful, but she's very easy to work with and super sweet. She's worked with my brides in the past and all have had only but the nicest things to say about her and they've loved their flowers.

Erie Erie, CO, 80516
Location of (Oakes Fields Wedding Florist)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding