1489 Steele St. Unit C, Denver, CO 80206 Map · Phone number

About Lovely Confections Bakery

Lovely Confections Bakery uses the finest Organic, Local and Natural ingredients to create our artisan cupcakes and cakes! We offer cupcakes in 3 sizes (jumbo, regular and mini.)

Lovely Confections Bakery would love to be a part of your special day! We look forward to making your day as delicious and as wonderful as possible.

2 Reviews for Lovely Confections Bakery

• Hollie

Hollie · Married on 09/04/2010

This was far and away the best vendor for my wedding. Their cake/frosting is to die for. You must go try it. I went and verified details and made changes in person JUST so I could get one to go. Great value. Did I mention they use local ingredients?

Sent on 09/30/2010

Bonnie · Married on 07/22/2011

I love Lovely Confections, the only reason this review isnt a 5/5 is because I asked her to make a little cake for my husband and I to cut into for the cake cutting ceremony and she told me she would. We had a friend pick up the cupcakes and there wasnt a small cake for us =( we made do and ate a Samoa Cupcake (which her cupcakes are the best around) but I was little disapointed we didnt get to cut into a cake.

Sent on 08/11/2011

Lovely Confections Bakery's reply:

I'm so sorry! I've gone through all of our correspondence and the contract. I know that you initially asked about a cutting cake but it wasn't on your order on the contract. I verified the total and that it was for 120 cupcakes only via email and didn't receive an addendum to add a cutting cake. Couples routinely ask about a cutting cake but don't always order one, so the lack of the cutting cake wasn't unusual. When I verified that the total was for the cupcakes only, I was trying to make sure I had everything you wanted without sounding pushy. Porche

• Verve Studio Photography
    Verve Studio Photography Wedding Photographers

"Lovely Confections" isn't just about the spectactular and creative cupcakes! Porche, the owner, is a lovely person to work with and her commitment to local organic ingredients makes it not quite as sinful a treat!

• 1489 Steele St., Unit C Denver, 80206 See on map