The Cordial Cricket

Richmond, VA View map

Let our invitation, etiquette & event experts guide you through selecting wedding invitations, save-the-dates, wedding programs & more, while consulting with you on your event details and/or day of coordination. Our personalized service is incomparable. Locations in Richmond, VA and Charleston, SC.

To learn more about us and our services visit us at www.thecordialcricket.com

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Angela Married on 10/20/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elizabeth of The Cordial Cricket is so great to work with! She knew my colors before our appointment and had several samples for me to choose from - and I found the one I loved! She helped me step by step to choose the correct wording and had everything complete for me within a short time period - which I know took some magic on her part! She is so knowledgeable when it comes to proper etiquette and I couldn't think of a better person to get my invitations from! I highly recommend her and her services to any future brides!
  • User1847480 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Elizabeth was absolutely awesome! I met with a number of wedding planners prior to choosing Elizabeth and she was by far the most professional. She was very responsive, which is very important to an over-stressed bride. She also assisted us in identifying and selecting some of the best vendors in the greater Richmond area. Without her, our wedding would have been much more stressful and much less enjoyable! Highly recommend!!
    Michael Married on 06/28/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I got married at Tuckahoe Plantation which requires a great deal of planning and coordination. We met with several wedding planners and Elizabeth blew them all away. I'll be honest, I was surprised by the expense of all of them (Elizabeth was competitive) but by the end you couldn't have paid me enough to handle the logistics. She was incredible and more than worth it.

She recommended a great photographer, music coordinator / band and rental company. She attended every substantive meeting with vendors and was always accessible by email or phone. In several instances, our respective families proved a bit challenging and Elizabeth perfectly handled the situation with tactfulness and ease.

Overall, she made our wedding fantastic. We couldn't have been happier and will continue to sing her praises. Thank you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

112 E. Cary Street Richmond, 23219

By Appointment Only Visit Our Website to Book Your Consultation
Location of (The Cordial Cricket)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding