112 E. Cary Street, Richmond, VA 23219 Map · Phone number

About The Cordial Cricket

Let our invitation, etiquette & event experts guide you through selecting wedding invitations, save-the-dates, wedding programs & more, while consulting with you on your event details and/or day of coordination. Our personalized service is incomparable. Locations in Richmond, VA and Charleston, SC.

To learn more about us and our services visit us at www.thecordialcricket.com

Follow The Cordial Cricket on

RandyElizWeddingPic1
korielynnpadgett0017

46 Reviews for The Cordial Cricket

Angela · Married on 10/20/2014

Elizabeth of The Cordial Cricket is so great to work with! She knew my colors before our appointment and had several samples for me to choose from - and I found the one I loved! She helped me step by step to choose the correct wording and had everything complete for me within a short time period - which I know took some magic on her part! She is so knowledgeable when it comes to proper etiquette and I couldn't think of a better person to get my invitations from! I highly recommend her and her services to any future brides!

Working with Elizabeth was absolutely awesome! I met with a number of wedding planners prior to choosing Elizabeth and she was by far the most professional. She was very responsive, which is very important to an over-stressed bride. She also assisted us in identifying and selecting some of the best vendors in the greater Richmond area. Without her, our wedding would have been much more stressful and much less enjoyable! Highly recommend!!

Michael · Married on 06/28/2014

My wife and I got married at Tuckahoe Plantation which requires a great deal of planning and coordination. We met with several wedding planners and Elizabeth blew them all away. I'll be honest, I was surprised by the expense of all of them (Elizabeth was competitive) but by the end you couldn't have paid me enough to handle the logistics. She was incredible and more than worth it.

She recommended a great photographer, music coordinator / band and rental company. She attended every substantive meeting with vendors and was always accessible by email or phone. In several instances, our respective families proved a bit challenging and Elizabeth perfectly handled the situation with tactfulness and ease.

Overall, she made our wedding fantastic. We couldn't have been happier and will continue to sing her praises. Thank you!

• 112 E. Cary Street Richmond, VA 23219 See on map