Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Coppertones

The South's Premier LIVE Party Band. Why hire THE COPPERTONES? It's really very simple......

ONE-STOP-SHOPPING: We can provide all your musical needs from the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception to the last dance. Make your life easy; hire THE COPPERTONES and cross music from your to-do list.

CONSISTANCY: we bring the same musicians every night, so you're getting the exact band you paid for - not all bands do this!

RECOGNITION: with songs on some 40+ radio stations across the Southeast and on CBMA nominated discs (we record on Ripete Records), we're a well-known commodity.

AUTHENTICITY: we play live; no pre-recorded tracks- not all bands do this!

FLEXIBILITY: we're hired professionals, hired to make your evening perfect, and we're happy to tailor our show to your needs. We will work with you to fit within your budget.

PROFESSIONALISM: it's not our show, it's your party. Quick word about us; it ain't about us. Our job is to do whatever we can do to make the evening perfect. Special dances? Just let us know and if we don't know it we'll have it on disc for you. We can DJ between sets and none of these services cost you one penny more.

STATE-OF-THE-ART LIGHTING AND SOUND: We show up with enough equipment to fill any hall- but only use what is required for your venue.

QUALITY: You will simply not find a better band for your money and don't you and your guests deserve the best?

With songs proven over the test of time, shows perfected by hundreds of performances, diverse musicians guaranteed to involve and engage your guests, solid ballads, funky rhythms, and spot-on four part harmonies ensures your function will be remembered and discussed by your guests for years to come.

It's so important to hire the right band for your entertainment needs. When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a party is the entertainment.

Everything about the event reflects your taste and style. You want a band with both. You want a band that can speak to the wide age range of your guests. You want the best for your friends and family.

Hire the band that SOUTH CAROLINA HOMES AND GARDENS magazine calls "The Lowcountry's favorite band" . . . hire THE COPPERTONES.

It's really very simple............

• The River City Dixieland Jazz Band
  • Royal Music Entertainment and Sound
  • Threshold Party Band
2011 NYE in the Jepson Museum in Savannah.  Joni "Sistah" Blues in the foreground.
2011 NYE in the Jepson Museum in Savannah. Joni "Sistah" Blues in the foreground.
jackgroupshotwlogo1
New Year's Eve on Seabrook Island
A fun Summer night show at Freshfields Village on Kiawah Island.
A fun Summer night show at Freshfields Village on Kiawah Island.
The S'witch
The S'witch
St Paddy's day at the Florence CC
St Paddy's day at the Florence CC
jackgroupshotwlogo1

4 Reviews for The Coppertones

• User2069640 · 2+ years ago

FUN FUN FUN! The Coppertones, from my first conversations with them to my night of shaking a tail feather on the dancefloor, were fantastic! Our guests from around the world commented on how awesome they were.

First of all, the have TALENT. They are real pros. But in addition, they've got PERSONALITY. Larry has me in stitches on the phone and also working the crowd from the dancefloor.

I used to work at Napster, so let's just say I have very discriminating taste when it comes to music. As the bride, that adds all the more in terms of expectations, but these guys (and gal) blew me away!

The night was blazing hot, and I barely even noticed because we were having such a blast.

Outstanding value! We looked at a bunch of bands, but chose the Coppertones for their playlist. They are able to play all the great Motown, 60s and 70s+ music without exorbitant booking fees, perhaps because there is no middle-man.

They learned Sam Cooke's "You Send Me" for our first dance, and were also able to play recordings for a more obscure Broadway song from my first dance with my dad. It was a seamless transition.

Additinally, I would like to add that Larry is an exceptionally warm person, and we count him as a friend. Ready to renew my vows and book these guys again!!

Don't waste your time talking to anyone else!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 04/16/2011

The Coppertones did such an amazing job at our wedding. They were so fun and had people dancing up until my husband and I left the reception. They are very affordable and worth every penny. Some of my friends spent 2x to 3x more for their wedding bands and didn't have as good of a time we did. They are great! :)

Sent on 04/26/2011

Alex · Married on 05/09/2009

The Coppertones are so much fun! Everyone kept telling me that too throughout the reception! We really enjoyed them!

Sent on 05/17/2009

The Coppertones FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 1758
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Dance
    Funk
    Motown
    Oldies
    R&B / Soul
    Rock
  • What music services do you provide?
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
  • What items are available?
    Disco Ball
    Microphones

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Coppertones 1
    Wedding Wire
    Mention wedding Wire for a 10% discount

• Charleston, 29407 See on map
    Location of (The Coppertones)