The Cinematic Wedding

The Cinematic Wedding

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Cinematic Wedding

"Capturing moments that happen once"

The Cinematic Wedding is a wedding videography company based in Fort Worth, Texas. This boutique wedding studio first got its start after the owner, Reginald Titus, was asked to film his friend’s wedding as a favor. Now, the Cinematic Wedding specializes in filming wedding day love stories in the Dallas/Fort-Worth area.

At The Cinematic Wedding, Reginald and his team are available to film all of your wedding day moments, from before you say “I do,” to after the rice is thrown when you're walking out of your reception. The company’s videography style can be described as cinematic, storytelling and short form. The Cinematic Wedding will edit the footage from your wedding day into high-definition highlight and full-feature videos. They can also create slideshows of your wedding day images. Although a full-time company, The Cinematic Wedding only takes on about 25 weddings per year.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)

Reggie my brother you and your team at The Cinematic Wedding have given me and my wife a life long memory of our beautiful wedding. I have known you for many years and knew first hand of his hard work and dedication to his craft. I was on a budget and you worked with me to customize my experience to meet my budget needs. I was more then happy with the way my wedding video turned out. Every time my wife watches the video she cry's. The quality of your company's work is second to none, and I would recommend The Cinematic Wedding to anyone. You and your crew were very professional and knowledgeable and made sure all the important moments were captured. Your wife took the time to follow up with me after our wedding to make sure our experience was great and all our concerns and request was meet before the video was final edited. I Thank you for everything my friend and I will look forward to seeing your business grow and prosper. God bless Avery!

Profile Picture Averyon, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Cinematic Wedding is an aboslute must for wedding videography. Reginald and his team blew us away with his work. He was so nice from beginning to end and I really appreciated how flexible and easy going he was throughout the entire process. He listened to what we wanted and made sure it happened. Reginald was there the entire day and was able to catch every special moment on film, from the small moments to the big. We love how he edited the end video, it was better than we even imagined.

Profile Picture Brendon , 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Check out Reginald Titus with The Cinematic Wedding if you are looking for an excellent videographer for your big day!

After a few weeks of searching the internet, reviewing wedding videos online and meeting talented videographers in person, we selected The Cinematic Wedding because we were impressed with the quality of his previous work and because Reggie was so easy to work with.

Reggie did not let us down! He and his team delivered an impressive set of love story, bride & groom interview, wedding and reception videos. The videos were delivered via the cloud online, on DVD and even in video file format that we have saved on our computer hard drives. With the variety of videos and formats provided by The Cinematic Wedding, we look forward to confidently sharing our videos with family and friends for years to come. The high-quality audio and video, multiple camera perspectives and his cinematic approach to videography have us feeling like Hollywood movie stars every time we watch our videos.

In person, Reggie was very friendly, helpful and flexible. Always patient and diligent, he met with us on multiple occasions as we worked together to solidify our vision for our love story, wedding and reception videos. His professionalism and experience made us feel comfortable about hiring him and his crew to document our special day.

Reggie and his crew did a fantastic job on both filming and editing the wedding video. He was easy to contact by email and phone and kept us updated throughout the process.

We watch the videos often with our family & friends and everyone loves them! My wife and I have watched the videos several times and they never fail to bring smiles to our faces and tears to our eyes. We are so happy with our wedding video and cannot thank Reggie and his crew enough.

Profile Picture Marcus and Tiffany, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic

The Cinematic Wedding Pricing