Fort Worth, TX 76131 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About The Cinematic Wedding

The Cinematic Wedding is a wedding videography company based in Fort Worth, Texas. This boutique wedding studio first got its start after the owner, Reginald Titus, was asked to film his friend's wedding as a favor. Now, the Cinematic Wedding specializes in filming wedding day love stories in the Dallas/Fort-Worth area.

At The Cinematic Wedding, Reginald and his team are available to film all of your wedding day moments, from before you say "I do," to after the rice is thrown when you're walking out of your reception. The company's videography style can be described as cinematic, storytelling and short form. The Cinematic Wedding will edit the footage from your wedding day into high-definition highlight and full-feature videos. They can also create slideshows of your wedding day images. Although a full-time company, The Cinematic Wedding only takes on about 25 weddings per year.

Follow The Cinematic Wedding on

melissamike1630

• Videos 3

9 Reviews for The Cinematic Wedding

Averyon · Married on 11/08/2015

Reggie my brother you and your team at The Cinematic Wedding have given me and my wife a life long memory of our beautiful wedding. I have known you for many years and knew first hand of his hard work and dedication to his craft. I was on a budget and you worked with me to customize my experience to meet my budget needs. I was more then happy with the way my wedding video turned out. Every time my wife watches the video she cry's. The quality of your company's work is second to none, and I would recommend The Cinematic Wedding to anyone. You and your crew were very professional and knowledgeable and made sure all the important moments were captured. Your wife took the time to follow up with me after our wedding to make sure our experience was great and all our concerns and request was meet before the video was final edited. I Thank you for everything my friend and I will look forward to seeing your business grow and prosper. God bless Avery!

Brendon · Married on 05/30/2015

The Cinematic Wedding is an aboslute must for wedding videography. Reginald and his team blew us away with his work. He was so nice from beginning to end and I really appreciated how flexible and easy going he was throughout the entire process. He listened to what we wanted and made sure it happened. Reginald was there the entire day and was able to catch every special moment on film, from the small moments to the big. We love how he edited the end video, it was better than we even imagined.

Pablo · Married on 11/15/2014

There are no words to describe the fantastic job! It was like a movie! My sister was moved and will have lasting memories of moments in love and unity! Thank you Cinematic Weddings!

The Cinematic Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD