The Chuppah Rabbi

New Port Richey, FL View map

(NOTE: Now booking for August 2022 and beyond)

Shalom! Congratulations! and Mazel Tov!

YOU are the couple I've been waiting for!

As a seminary-ordained, liberally-minded rabbi with over 25 years experience working with hundreds of couples, I would love to help you and your "basheirt" (special life-partner) create the perfect wedding ceremony to begin your adventure together.

Every couple is unique. Every ceremony is unique. Let me create a warm, welcoming, fun, inclusive ritual tailored to your expectations, hopes, and desires.

Is this ceremony:

- Jewish? (traditional, secular, or somewhere in between?)

- Interfaith?

- Co-officiated?

- Non-religious?

- LGBTQ+?

- Destination?

Let's connect and see if I'm the right rabbi for you!

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Jewish
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL
GA
NY
PA

What languages do you speak?

English
Hebrew

Deals

The Chuppah Rabbi 1
Offer

Book a wedding with pre-payment (in full) and get two (2) sessions of pre-marital counselling with Rabbi Astrachan. Each session (approx. 1 hour) can be conducted by phone, Zoom, or in-person (if you live within 45 miles of Wildwood, FL area).

Team

Jeffrey Astrachan
Jeffrey Astrachan
Rabbi

Ordained in 1997, over the course of my career, I have had the privilege to perform hundreds of weddings, each unique to the couple standing before me. My blend of tradition & modernity, humor & solemnity, intimacy & professionalism make me the perfect officiant for your special day. I enjoy getting to know couples personally, always remembering that your wedding is filled with great joy, anticipation, excitement, and love.

I am organized, detail-oriented, meticulous, and punctual. Whether it's on the beach, in a hall, sanctuary, or your home... let's get married!

New Port Richey New Port Richey, FL, 34654
Location of (The Chuppah Rabbi)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding