363 Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach, FL 33480 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About The Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach

The Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach is an elegant hotel wedding venue located in Palm Beach, Florida. Originally built in 1926, the classic European charm exudes romance and coziness in every detail. For couples who want to make their four-legged family member a part of their big day, the Hotel is pet friendly. With traditional afternoon English tea and the beautiful old world-style architecture, The Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach is the perfect option for couples who want to experience a European wedding without the need for a passport.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples may host a maximum of 100 guests in any of the five available spaces. Indoor and uncovered outdoor spaces are available. They do have a bridal suite available for bridal party use. The timeless feel of the venue makes for a beautiful backdrop for wedding photos, and makes every wedding feel magical.

Couples may host both their ceremony and reception at The Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach, as well as their engagement party and bridal shower. They offer event rentals to ensure couples have everything they need to make their wedding perfect. For couples bringing their pet, The Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach has a gourmet pet menu and a grooming service. They even have a special welcome basket for the pet in question. They can offer dog sitting and walking, pet room service, leashes and litter boxes, and dog and cat first aid kits. The Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach offers the following wedding services:

• Accommodations
  • Decor
  • Furniture
  • Tables

Accommodation

The Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach is a four-star luxury boutique hotel. They have 42 Superior and Deluxe Rooms and 11 Suites. All rooms have marble bathrooms, comfortable interiors, and complimentary wireless Internet. The following are the available room styles:

• Queen Superior

chesterfield

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for The Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach

Maureen · Married on 11/14/2015

My husband and I are so happy we chose the Chesterfield to get married at! We looked at many different locations and are so pleased to have had our dream day/night there!
    Greg P. Is an amazing person and wedding planner. He was truly wonderful to work with and met all of our request.. Even going above and beyond what we had asked for. My husband and I got rooms there to get ready in and spend the wedding night in and all the touches Greg made to make everything perfect was more than I could have asked for. The food was amazing; family still talking about it... Thanks to the awesome cooks. If you want to feel and be treated like a celebrity have your wedding here it's beautiful and classy. You might look at it and think it's small but trust me we had 85 guest and it was perfect. We had such a fun night that was truly memberberable and unique. Our pictures are gorgeous and our friends and family can't stop talking about our wedding as we had a mariachi band and a belly dancer. Once again Greg is AWESOME and will work with you on whatever you need. I kept asking him if I needed to buy things and he told me to relax that he already has it all. I truly did not stress because I knew e were in great hands also the day of I didn't worry because Greg was on his game! He was so sweet he even walked my mom down the isle because she was so nervous "thanks Greg really"!!
    A also, the morning after Greg greeted my husband and I to make sure everything was ok and say goodbye to us, I had a hard time saying goodbye he became like family!
    Having your wedding here is a must!
    Mr and Mrs Gomez

Sent on 02/15/2016

Gen · Married on 10/17/2015

The chesterfield was amazing from start to finish.....if I could give 20 stars I would...it was the best ever ....

Sent on 02/02/2016

Laura · Married on 10/10/2015

I'm a hotel manager in Dominican Republic and I was so busy that I didn't have time to look for many place our the wedding ceremony and dinner. But we liked the inmediate service they had with rates and options. Everything was flawless and according to our expectations.
    They have several options for a small wedding ceremony and cocktail, the dinner was delightful with great service. Our parents stayed in the hotel and they liked it so much, nice cozy place. My makeup girl came and I was able to get ready at my parents rooms with plenty of space.
    Ceremony was nice they setup all the decoration for us and we ddin't have to worry about anything. They know how to do it.
    The even out centerpieces for the tables at dinner (we were not expecting it), so cool.
    Greg, Tina and the restaureant crew are very kind.

Sent on 01/26/2016

The Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach Pricing

The Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach Price Rates

The Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 50.00
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

• 363 Cocoanut Row Palm Beach, Florida, 33480 See on map