301 Australian Avenue, Palm Beach, FL 33480 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Deals 1

About Cafe Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel

For the most romantic day of your life, what would be more memorable than an intimate wedding ceremony and delectable feast set in paradise under a canopy of palms?

Just steps from white sandy beaches and celebrated Worth Avenue shopping, Café Boulud at The Brazilian Court in Palm Beach is perfectly poised to turn your wedding dreams into breathtaking realities. Chef Daniel Boulud's superb signature French-American cuisine and award-winning service are paralleled only by a picture perfect setting: Discreetly elegant private dining rooms swathed in Mediterranean colors, and the magic of tropically landscaped garden courtyards.

Café Boulud is nestled within The Brazilian Court, an historic in-town boutique hotel with fairy-tale charm. Its comfort and convenience are matched by impeccable service and luxurious accommodations. Updated bridal suites and on-site pampering at the full-service Frederic Fekkai Salon & Spa make this a complete, amenity-rich wedding destination.

As a venue for ceremonies and receptions for 20 to 150 guests, we impart a level of intimacy and exclusivity that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime. As this lovely setting never accommodates more than a single wedding at a time, you and your guests will enjoy the undivided attention of our staff. In conjunction with a well-honed selection of trusted wedding experts, we will guide you in creating a celebration that reflects your own personal style. From bridal showers to rehearsal dinners and glorious destination wedding receptions, Café Boulud welcomes you to experience a delicious event tailored to your good taste.

To plan the most romantic day of your life, please visit www.cafeboulud.com, or call 561-366-4461 today.

• Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa

Videos 2 Videos

21 Reviews for Cafe Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel

Jessica Emanuel · Married on 05/30/2020

Absolutely perfect

We had our wedding (ceremony/cocktail hour/reception) May 30, 2020, and I cannot even put into words how perfect it was ... not only because I was marrying the love of my life, but also because Cafe Boulud/Brazilian Court, Theresa & her team blew us away with everything. When they advertise that they offer "an unparalleled experience in luxury and charm", that is so accurate. Our wedding was exactly how one would picture an elegant, romantic, classic wedding in sunny Palm Beach, Florida. The food, the atmosphere, the service, the venue, and everything in between was flawless. Did I mention that Theresa organized everything at the venue in 12 days?! Due to the pandemic, our 5/30 wedding at the original venue was cancelled despite the lifted restrictions and we were informed only 12 days before - little did I know that was such a blessing! We couldn't have asked for a better day!!
    The venue really is picture perfect and if I could offer any advice, it would be to do first look photos and as many family photos that you can prior to the ceremony so you can enjoy the cocktail hour, because the appetizers were delicious and you'll want to soak up every minute that you can at Cafe Boulud/Brazilian Court.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Daniela · Married on 04/06/2018

There aren't enough wonderful things I can write about Theresa and the service provided by the staff at Cafe Boulud for my wedding day! Theresa was EXTREMELY helpful and accommodating throughout the whole planning process. There was not one email or phone call that went unanswered and trust me, there was A LOT of calls and emails from me! She made my dream wedding a reality and assisted me all the way from menu to vendor selections and coordination. The staff was beyond professional and catered to all of our needs! The venue is absolutely stunning! I would give this place 100 stars if I could for the beauty of the location, venue, the outstanding service and everything in between!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Cheryl · Married on 05/18/2012

Mine was a second wedding- small (our grown kids plus my mom), and we found the courtyard at the Brazilian Court to be lovely- outdoors, romantic, and yet not the beach scene. We had champagne at the wishing well immediately after, enjoyed the courtyard for photos, and then had a fabulous dinner at Cafe Boulud. Chef Arnaud made us an amazing cake. Since I live out of state, I made a trip to meet Emily, the catering manager, and Chef Arnaud, 3 months prior. They listened and accomodated us extremely well at very fair prices. Emily was super helpful in making other vendor suggestions since I didn't know any business first hand( florist, photographer, limo, etc.) She was spot on- only the best at very reasonable prices. She also arranged to have our flowers donated to a local charity- so thoughtful.

Sent on 06/17/2012

Cafe Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3677.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    China
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
    Transportation
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
    Hotel
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Cake
    Pet Friendly
    Wifi
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    May
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    June
    July
    August
    September

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cafe Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel 1
    Special Summer Pricing
    Ask about our special value pricing for May 1 through September 30th Weddings!

• Marcia Mitchell Music c/o Marcia Mitchell Band aka "MMB" Wedding Bands

Cafe Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel & Beach Club is a hidden gem in paradise!

• Brett Tyler Studios Wedding Photographers

I have been working with Cafe Boulud at The Brazillian Court for nearly a decade. This is definitely a five star Venue in all aspects. Some of our best Images are taken here! I highly recommend Cafe Boulud to all of my clients...

• Brett Tyler Studios Wedding Photographers

• 301 Australian Avenue Palm Beach, FL, 33480 See on map
    561-286-4551 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cafe Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel)