301 Australian Avenue, Palm Beach, FL 33480 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1

About Cafe Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel & Beach Club

For the most romantic day of your life, what would be more memorable than an intimate wedding ceremony and delectable feast set in paradise under a canopy of palms?

Just steps from white sandy beaches and celebrated Worth Avenue shopping, Café Boulud at The Brazilian Court in Palm Beach is perfectly poised to turn your wedding dreams into breathtaking realities. Chef Daniel Boulud's superb signature French-American cuisine and award-winning service are paralleled only by a picture perfect setting: Discreetly elegant private dining rooms swathed in Mediterranean colors, and the magic of tropically landscaped garden courtyards.

Café Boulud is nestled within The Brazilian Court, an historic in-town boutique hotel with fairy-tale charm. Its comfort and convenience are matched by impeccable service and luxurious accommodations. Updated bridal suites and on-site pampering at the full-service Frederic Fekkai Salon & Spa make this a complete, amenity-rich wedding destination.

As a venue for ceremonies and receptions for 20 to 150 guests, we impart a level of intimacy and exclusivity that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime. As this lovely setting never accommodates more than a single wedding at a time, you and your guests will enjoy the undivided attention of our staff. In conjunction with a well-honed selection of trusted wedding experts, we will guide you in creating a celebration that reflects your own personal style. From bridal showers to rehearsal dinners and glorious destination wedding receptions, Café Boulud welcomes you to experience a delicious event tailored to your good taste.

To plan the most romantic day of your life, please visit www.cafeboulud.com, or call 561-366-4461 today.

ballroom a
fd082437612febd1 1510674054574 3aee8f1b8595b63e0447fee739d526fb

• Videos 2

20 Reviews for Cafe Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel & Beach Club

Daniela · Married on 04/06/2018

There aren't enough wonderful things I can write about Theresa and the service provided by the staff at Cafe Boulud for my wedding day! Theresa was EXTREMELY helpful and accommodating throughout the whole planning process. There was not one email or phone call that went unanswered and trust me, there was A LOT of calls and emails from me! She made my dream wedding a reality and assisted me all the way from menu to vendor selections and coordination. The staff was beyond professional and catered to all of our needs! The venue is absolutely stunning! I would give this place 100 stars if I could for the beauty of the location, venue, the outstanding service and everything in between!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Cheryl · Married on 05/18/2012

Mine was a second wedding- small (our grown kids plus my mom), and we found the courtyard at the Brazilian Court to be lovely- outdoors, romantic, and yet not the beach scene. We had champagne at the wishing well immediately after, enjoyed the courtyard for photos, and then had a fabulous dinner at Cafe Boulud. Chef Arnaud made us an amazing cake. Since I live out of state, I made a trip to meet Emily, the catering manager, and Chef Arnaud, 3 months prior. They listened and accomodated us extremely well at very fair prices. Emily was super helpful in making other vendor suggestions since I didn't know any business first hand( florist, photographer, limo, etc.) She was spot on- only the best at very reasonable prices. She also arranged to have our flowers donated to a local charity- so thoughtful.

Sent on 06/17/2012

I held my wedding (ceremony and reception) at Cafe Boulud/The Brazilian Court in April of 2012. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. We met with Emily, the even coordinator, last year when we booked the venue. Every part of it, from her initially showing us the different aspects of the venue, to choosing a menu, to the actual day was perfect and personalized. The staff, especially Emily, were extremely professional and accomodating.
    We chose this venue because it is beautiful and has a lovely, lush garden courtyard with a fountain. It's so beautiful, the outside hardly needed to be decorated. The hotel is so chic and posh and has a retro Palm Beach feel to it. The food is stellar. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu and people are still talking about how delicious everything was at our wedding. It was so fun to choose the creative and sophisticated menu. You also get a dessert course, besides the wedding cake.
    The service was impeccable. Everyone was kind and helpful. You instantly get the feeling that you are being taken care of and someone is there to meet all your needs and requests. All our alternate meal requests were handled smoothly and my guests with special meal needs mentioned to me that they were happy with how accomodating the restaurant is.
    Emily was there the day before and the entire day of, to attend to every detail and make sure everyone knew what to do and everything went as planned. We felt totally swept away. After our ceremony, we got to relax in the library, where we were served drinks and all of our hors d'ouvres. We got to relax and take it all in. Then we were led into the ballroom and told when to do everything (like cut the cake) so we didnt have to think about it. Finally, we stayed in a suite and were met with champagne and strawberries. It was total pampering and a total dream come true. A perfet experience. I would recommed this venue to anyone.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Cafe Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel & Beach Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,677.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? June, July, August, September

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cafe Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel & Beach Club 1
    Special Summer Pricing
    Ask about our special value pricing for May 1 through September 30th Weddings!

• Marcia Mitchell Music c/o Marcia Mitchell Band aka "MMB"
    Marcia Mitchell Music c/o Marcia Mitchell Band aka "MMB" Wedding Bands

Cafe Boulud at The Brazilian Court Hotel & Beach Club is a hidden gem in paradise!

• Brett Tyler Studios
    Brett Tyler Studios Wedding Photographers

I have been working with Cafe Boulud at The Brazillian Court for nearly a decade. This is definitely a five star Venue in all aspects. Some of our best Images are taken here! I highly recommend Cafe Boulud to all of my clients...

• Brett Tyler Studios