Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number

About The Cakes I Make

I love to create one-of-a-kind wedding and party cakes. Rarely do I repeat a cake design making yours a truly unique creation. Visit my website today, contact me and together we can create a cake that you and your guests will be raving about for years to come.

abdullahjones
tclark
ericahunter

3 Reviews for The Cakes I Make

Lisa · Married on 04/06/2014

My husband is vegan and Kristyn made an awesome cake for us! She was a pleasure to work with. We met once and hashed out all the details. After that she was very responsive over e-mail with any other questions or details. On the day of the cake was dropped off and it looked gorgeous! It was exactly what we wanted/discussed with her and not only did it look great it was super delicious too. We had chocolate cake with banana icing and vanilla cake with vanilla icing. I would highly recommend her for any wedding - especially if you have dietary restrictions.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Mallory · Married on 10/01/2012

Kristyn was AWESOME to work with. As a busy bride being pulled in twenty different directions, especially as the wedding date nears, you realize how important and lovely it is to have quick back-and-forth communication with someone who is professional, easygoing, and has a sense of humor.

Kristyn made my groom's cake for our 9/27 rehearsal dinner, and it was fabulous! Though my idea was a relatively-unknown segment from a tv show - one that has become a private joke for me and my hubby - she took the idea in and ran with it. Her delivery was on-time and worry-free for me, and it turned out great!! My husband was so surprised and said it was the perfect replica of the joke!! The cake was a big hit and tasted great, and the price was right, especially given how easy it was to work with her. I'd definitely reccomend working with her for your events around the Lancaster area. Thanks again Kristyn!!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Dana · Married on 07/11/2009

The wedding cake that Kristyn created was amazing and delicious. She was so easy to work with and able to work with me even until the last minute (the night before the wedding) when my cake stand still hadn't been delivered.

Sent on 04/13/2010