Oxnard, CA 93030 Map · Phone number

About The Breezy Bride

"As your wedding coordinator, I handle all the details, so my brides can be breezy and beautiful!"

About Me:

I am a Southern California native, born and raised in the city of Orange. Four years ago my husband and I moved to Ventura County, which is a cute little beach town just 40 minutes north of Los Angeles. We recently bought a house where we reside with our two dogs. I currently attend California State University of Channel Islands, located in Camarillo, CA. I work as a wedding coordinator where I can combine my passion for love and weddings with my organization skills and experience in order to do what I love, that is, assisting my clients on the very best day of their lives.

How I Got Started:

In December of 2013, I began working at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, CA. Calamigos Ranch is a prestigious 130 acre ranch, with four different wedding venues that are in high demand year around. I was originally hired as a wedding bartender, but soon they offered me a position as a wedding Captain, or on-site wedding manager, due to my reliability, hard work, eye for details, and my overall passion for weddings. The experience that I gained at Calamigos Ranch is what equipped me with the knowledge and experience to pursue my dream of starting my own wedding coordination company.

Why Hire a Wedding Coordinator?

Today’s brides are provided with numerous tools, such as: Wedding Wire, Pinterest, The Knot, and Etsy. By utilizing a few, key websites and the help of some family members and friends, some brides are able to successfully plan their own wedding. Pinterest and helpful family members are a great asset during the planning process, however when it comes to the day of the wedding, you, your family and friends should get to enjoy the wedding celebration, instead of being stressed out with duties, which could make this special day less than enjoyable. This is where the importance of a wedding coordinator comes in. Once you have hired your vendors, made all your plans and come up with a vision for your special day, it’s time to hire a wedding coordinator. As your wedding coordinator, I am a professional who will put in the time and effort to truly understand your wants and needs and then use my experience in order to execute them flawlessly, relieving you of the responsibility and stress. In other words, you provide the pieces of the puzzle, and I put them all together.

Follow The Breezy Bride on