17527 Rosman Hwy, Brevard, NC 28774 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About The Blossom Jar

The Blossom Jar is a wedding florist serving Western North Carolina. We work with any size budget to create your vision for your special day!

• An English Flower Cottage

18 Reviews for The Blossom Jar

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful flowers

The flowers and the way there were arranged at our wedding looked great! The flowers looked exactly how I envisioned, actually even better, and the boutonnieres for the guys were so creative and unique looking. On the tables I had "garland" made of blooms and leaves trailing across and down the ends of the tables, instead of vases, and they made it look just how I wanted. The only thing off was that the ribbons around the bouquets and corsages were the wrong color (scarlet instead of ivory), but they still matched so I wouldn't take off any points for that. Overall, I loved the quality and design of the flowers and the responsiveness of the owner, so I would recommend them to others. Thank you!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Diana · Married on 04/26/2018

I wish I could give Shana ten stars! She was so delightful to work with!! I'm from out of town, so we discussed my style over email and Pinterest and it was easy as can be. We had a tiny weekday wedding - just 10 guests on a Thursday - and when it looked like our ceremony was going to be rained out, Shana gladly agreed to arrive early so that we could hold our ceremony 2 hours earlier than planned to avoid the heaviest downpours. Not only is she just so friendly and kind, her work is divine!! I still can't get over how gorgeous my arrangements were!

Sent on 05/15/2018

masiel · Married on 09/19/2015

There were 3 things that were most important to us when planning our wedding. one of them was flowers of course. We are from Miami and decided to get married in the beautiful state of North Carolina, so when picking vendors it was solely based on reviews and recommendations from our coordinator. We were so happy we decided to book The Blossom Jar, our wedding was more than I had ever envisioned. The flowers were absolutely breath taking. Shana did a beautiful job on the ceremony and the reception hall. Everyone was talking about the center pieces and the floral arrangements. I cant say enough how thankful we are to shana for making our wedding stunning. She took every pin I had on pintrest and made it happen. She was very helpful, the process was truly a breeze. I like to think our wedding was perfect, and part of that we owe to The Blossom Jar. I would highly recommend everyone to book Shana for their wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2015

Award

The Blossom Jar FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 164.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 60.00
    $ 140.00
    $ 2634
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• 120 West Main Street Brevard, 28712 See on map
    Location of (The Blossom Jar)