Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Benjamins

The Benjamins! Classic, Modern, Elegance and Edge to create the soundtrack to your BIGGEST DAY!

WEDDINGS: A concert style wedding made of our signature style of classic, modern, elegance and edge. The Benjamins will create the soundtrack to your big day that will remembered for a lifetime!  Combining current pop, rock, country, dance, party classics, swing, and oldies-but-goodies songs with an energetic, modern vibe, the band truly defines what a wedding band is all about. Give your guests the classy, energetic experience they are looking for!

CORPORATE EVENTS: Let The Benjamins give your clients and employees the good time they deserve. Playing songs from almost all generations with impressive power and style, they are sure to keep your guests dancing the entire evening. Corporations that have hired The Benjamins include: NBA, Johnson & Johnson, SONY, MSNBC, Remax NJ, Madison Square Garden, ADP, Anheuser Busch, Jaguar/Land Rover North America, Hugo Boss,Trump Hotel & Casino Resorts, Borgata Casino, Sands Casino, VH1, Hard Rock Casino, Parx Casino, Twin River Casino, FIT Institute, Prudential Center, New Jersey Devils, & The New York Jets and more.

PRIVATE PARTIES: Nothing makes your private party stand out than having great live entertainment that is like have a personal concert for you and your guests. Whether it's a Birthday, Anniversary, Bar/Bah Mitzvah, College/High School Reunion, or Graduation party, you can be assured that the experience, dynamics, professionalism and stage presence  will electrify your event.

Categories: Wedding Band

Learning New Songs (8)
Sample Music (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

I have been a fan of the benjamins for years! They are by far the most energetic and talented band that plays at our local bars. As soon as I booked my wedding I reached out to them. From that minute on they were complete professionals. Joe was always quick to respond to questions. When it came time to finalizing the playlist and the timeline Joe and Dennis spent hours on the phone with us. They have so much experience so they were able to tell us what worked and didn’t work at other weddings. The night of our wedding they ROCKED. The dance floor was packed the entire night. We didn’t do a sit down dinner- and many people didn’t ever leave the dance floor. Guests were constantly RAVING about the band that night and my phone has not stopped ringing telling me the same thing. I am a musician myself and I can tell you I have never seen a better wedding band. I have even been to weddings where my friends paid over 20,000 for their bands... the benjamins were so much better than those! If you want your guests dancing all night- look No where else... the benjamins are it!!! Thank you guys for making our wedding the night of our dreams! - Laura and Jon

Profile Picture Laura, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

After getting engaged my fiancé and I put together a priority list for our wedding and near the top of that was an awesome band or DJ. We wanted the dance floor to be packed all night. Living in NJ for so many years, the Benjamins stood out from all the times they preformed at the local bars. From there we pickup up the phone and talked to Joe about our wedding, our date was available, and the rest is history. Joe provided us with several options and details for our wedding that made it fun to plan. On top of the Benjamins 3 set performance, they provided us with a DJ for the entire night. Dennis was awesome, before the wedding he prepped us perfectly to ensure our entrances, speeches, and music were amazing. The night of our wedding, Joe came up to my wife and I with a little surprise for us and it was to tell us they added an extra piece to the band for the night since he was not feeling 100%. You would have never know that cause they did not miss a beat all night! It was so much fun to work with The Benjamins and we can’t thank them enough for providing amazing entertainment for our wedding and for keeping the dance floor packed all night. We still have friends and family taking about the band at our wedding and telling us they want to see them again. Although nothing will top our wedding performance, we can’t to attend an event with the Benjamins in the future.

Profile Picture Matt, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Would give them an even higher rating if possible! We had our ceremony off-site so they provided us with music during the cocktail hour and reception. Fabulous acoustic during cocktail and dinner and a PARTY during the last few hours of the reception. Because they also have a DJ as part of their group to cover songs during the band's sets, we really felt like we got the best of both worlds. Our guests didn't stop talking about the band for weeks. They were really easy to work with, made us feel at ease, and were really great at reading the crowd and getting people dancing. We had a full dance floor all night - would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The Benjamins Pricing

The Benjamins Price Rates

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season: