Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for The Bellamy of 30A

User Photos
Photos

My husband and I got married here just last weekend and we had a fantastic experience!
We used the in-house caterer and baker. The food so flavorful and fresh. Every single guest complimented our food that evening. Our cake was out of this world (it will definitely not make it to our first anniversary in the freezer). They were even nice enough to box up the little bit of leftovers we had for us.
We got ready in their bridal suite (which they do indeed have) and it is very comfy. It accommodated me and my entire bridal party, mother, photographer, and hair/makeup people.
Brooke was our coordinator and she was extremely attentive and accessible. She was available via email, text, and call and responded to my prompts. It rained on our wedding day and Brooke went above and beyond to make our tent beautiful. She is such a sweet and bubbly person. Anytime there was an issue she took care of it immediately.
All our attendees said it was the best and most fun wedding they had ever been too. The Bellamy is elegant but still laid back and fun. Of all the venues along 30A this is one of the best. I looked at venues at each of the major beaches along 30A and this is the only one that allowed for flexibility and made me feel like they really cared about my experience. Most other venues required me to book with specific vendors and stay at their lodging option for a minimum number for nights. The Bellamy allowed me to pick and choose the services and vendors I wanted and stay at any rental. Had I booked with any of these other venues, our wedding would have cost three times what we paid at the Bellamy. Everything included (venue, planning, food, cake, flowers, décor, rentals, beverages, etc) cost us about 35K for 105 guests (btw I was quoted 100K minimum by 3 other 30A venues before choosing the Bellamy).
I cannot say enough good things about the Bellamy. Our wedding was everything we had hoped for and more!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leyla, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Dream wedding come true! This was the perfect venue - we had a morning beach wedding at The Bellamy of Thirty A beach location in our hometown. It was such a special spot to unite our love, as Sean are I are big water lovers. My husband built a driftwood arbor that was decorated with just the right amount of florals and made a statement. Everything came together with ease. After the early beach union we had a jazz brunch at the main Bellamy venue. It was a great balance to start along the Gulf of Mexico then just a mile down the road have a sophisticated and unique outdoor venue. With the detailed planning our vision came to life - top notch brunch stations, Mimosa & Bloody Mary bar, chic open air lounges, dancing on the green, live jazz band and to top it off we had a motorcycle take off!

The owner went out of her way multiple times throughout the planning process and the big day to make sure I felt special and was happy. Thank you so much The Bellamy for such a memorable day. I truly wanted it to last forever. I’m sure all weddings are beautiful but this one surely goes down in the books!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
This review is currently being verified.