Manor on the Bay

Fort Walton Beach, FL View map Visit website
Up to 60 guests

Up to 60 guests

Manor on the Bay is a waterfront wedding venue located in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. This stunning property offers couples the chance to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life as they celebrate their wedding events alongside their nearest and dearest. Surrounded by lush greenery and sweeping views of the glittering waters, you are sure to experience the event of a lifetime in this stunning property.

Facilities and Capacity

Manor on the Bay is a charming and elegantly appointed private house that can be booked for exclusive use on your wedding day. Couples who wish to exchange their vows under the warmth of the Florida sun can opt for a bayside ceremony by the pier. Here, your guests will be treated to picture-perfect views as you and your beloved are wed. Cocktail receptions can be held by the pool, and once the festivities have ended, you and your wedding party can take advantage of the luxurious onsite accommodations. The home offers guests the use of 6 bedrooms with 25 beds, making it perfect for your loved ones to extend their stay.

The team at Manor on the Bay offers a wide range of services for clients to choose from. Dedicated to making your day special, they will work with you to ensure that your vision for your day is brought to life. Packages can include options such as catering, bartending, and wedding design services, as well as rentals, to ensure that every last detail is considered.

• Veteran-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$6,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$29,691

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Clean Up
Event Planning
Linens
Parking

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Beach
Inn/B&B
Loft
Mansion
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Dance Floor
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
May
June
July
August

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Manor on the Bay 1
Exclusive
Manor on the Bay 2
Discount

New for off-seaon bookings.

Receive 10% off the already discounted rates between September 2022 and February 2023.

Team

Chris Buzzetta
Chris Buzzetta
Founder

Hello and welcome! I am excited to be a part of this community and to be able to help people feel right at home for their Wedding.

I grew up in St. Louis, Missouri. When I was 25 I moved to Enid, Oklahoma for two years, then Clovis, New Mexico. I recently moved to Fort Walton Beach, Florida but have traveled here for work and leisure numerous times. This really does feel like paradise. My work includes a number of different jobs. From leading an office of workers to a goal, to managing training elements for other people. When I'm lucky, I get paid to fly planes all over the world. When I'm not flying planes or in the office, I can be found soaring with the birds while paragliding. I also like to brew beer and share it with friends.

I'm currently learning different dances like ballroom and west coast swing. Country two-step is what started that. I've been fortunate enough to travel to over 40 different countries. I still have many more places to go. I use to own an entertainment company for a number of years. This venture opened my eyes to different genres of music. I'll listen to anything. Growing up, I played many sports. basketball was definitely my favorite. Baseball and soccer were also fun. I don't, however, watch too many sports these days. I generally like reading non-fiction books that I can apply to my life or occupation. I do like researching fiction books and I'll listen to them on my drive to work or a TED talk. I like all kinds of movies. From documentaries to action and adventure. I'm really looking to be entertained, which doesn't take much. I love hosting former and new guests. Opening up my place to allow others from around the world to enjoy this area is a true blessing. There are two mottoes that I live by: "In order to know the world, you must know the people within it." "The greatest gift you can give someone is your time." I look forward to hosting you!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
225 Beachview Dr NE Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32547
Location of (Manor on the Bay)

Manor on the Bay frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Manor on the Bay?

Manor on the Bay includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Linens
  • Parking

At Manor on the Bay, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Manor on the Bay includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Manor on the Bay, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Manor on the Bay includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Beer
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Manor on the Bay in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Manor on the Bay for wedding events is known for:
  • Beach
  • Inn/B&B
  • Loft
  • Mansion
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Manor on the Bay for wedding events?

Manor on the Bay offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Manor on the Bay offer?

Manor on the Bay offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Manor on the Bay offer for wedding events?

Manor on the Bay offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Manor on the Bay have available for wedding events?

Manor on the Bay offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Dance Floor
  • Tents

What kind of wedding service promotions does Manor on the Bay offer?

Manor on the Bay currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding

Wedding Venues