The Beauty Poodle MUA Experience

Richmond, VA View map Visit website

The Beauty Poodle MUA Experience provides hair and makeup services ahead of weddings and other milestone occasions throughout Richmond, Virginia. This team of beauty experts loves to create bespoke styles that match their client's ideas and aesthetics. Their detail-orientated approach ensures that you experience a stress-free beauty service.

The professionals at The Beauty Poodle MUA Experience understand that no two weddings are the same. Through consultations, your stylist can learn about your visions and therefore tailor their expertise to match such expectations. On the day of your wedding, your beauty specialist can come to your location and apply your personalized look. Whether you dream of a traditional makeup style or unique hair coloring, this team is here for you.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Team

Cierra  Wilson
Cierra Wilson
Owner- Pro Makeup Artist

As a professional dancer, I've always been connected to the beauty industry. I use to wait in anticipation to finally be able to put on my favorite red lipstick as recitals were the only time that my mom would let me wear it. It was then that I developed a love for makeup and I've been hooked ever since. I chose the motto "Beauty from the Inside Out" because when you look better, you feel better. When you feel better, you're unstoppable! And that is just who I am, unstoppable. I work hard in every aspect of my life from giving my clients 110% to binge watching an entire season of a show. My team and I will make sure to prduce qualioty work, while giving an amazing experience that you will never forget.

431 N 18th Street, Apt 312 Richmond, VA, 23223

Sunday to Saturday 6am-12am
Location of (The Beauty Poodle MUA  Experience)
5209 Briscoe Drive Charlotte, NC, 28214 See on map

505 Lavender Lane Virginia Beach, VA, 23462 See on map

2618 Markham Lane Hyattsville, MD, 20785 See on map

Sunday to Saturday 6am-12am

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding