The Beauty Mark by Ashle-a Powell

Meadow Lands, PA View map
  • KatieBFolmar
    Katie Married on 12/21/2013
    I have been in two weddings where Ashle-a was the makeup artist, and I knew that I had to have her at my wedding when the time came. Ashle-a worked with me prior to the wedding to coordinate timing, location, etc., and I knew that she would deliver.

She came to the hotel where we were getting ready, and her only request was some natural lighting. While we originally had 4 of the 8 bridesmaids to do, she ended up doing 7 of them and THEN touched up my mom. She was flexible about the process and the time that it took to do everyone's makeup.

All of the girls looked and felt beautiful. That was all that I could have asked for -- someone to come to us and make them all feel great.

The value of having Ashle-a apart of your wedding is beyond words. I can't thank her enough for how she made my best friends and mom feel. She is truly talented.
  • Karie
    Karie Married on 06/02/2013
    Ms. Ashle-a Powell has done my make up several times. I am the ultimate bridesmaid, Ashle-a has done my make up for many weddings. She is absolutely fabulous!! Everyone always loves my make up. She has even taught me how to touch up if need be.
    My most favorite time was for Halloween, she knew exactly what needed to be done to complete my costume. Again, everyone was in love with my make up! Trust me, words cannot describe how fabulous she really is!! No matter what the occasion is, Ashle-a Powell will give it 110%. Thank you for always making me look fabulous on my special days.
    Jackie Event on: 05/16/2013
    Ashle-a has done make-up for my daughter, Hannah, for two formal dances in the past year. Each time Ashle-a did a fabulous job of making Hannah look glamorous while not being too overdone. She came to our home and took the time to match Hannah's look with her dresses. When Hannah came home from both events, after a lot of dancing and activity, her face still looked as great as when she left. Hannah is looking forward to Ashle-a creating her look for Homecoming next month!

P.O box 204 Meadow Lands, 15347
Location of (The Beauty Mark by Ashle-a Powell)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding