Allison Renock Makeup

New Kensington, PA View map Visit website

My name is Allison Renock and I am a certified makeup artist. I specialize in both traditional and airbrush makeup application. I am based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and travel to surrounding areas on the east coast!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$105

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Caitrin
    Caitrin F. Married on 11/13/2021

Natural & Stunning

When it came to what kind of makeup I wanted for the day of my wedding, I knew I wanted traditional and natural looking makeup. Allison and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with and easily nailed the natural look on myself, my bridesmaids and family. The whole process was extremely simple and convenient as well. They met us at our hotel the morning before the ceremony to get us all ready. They were very timely and organized which made the stresses of the day vanish. I always recommend her to all of my newly engaged friends and if natural is what you’re going for, your couldn’t do any better!
    Kajsa T. Married on 07/24/2021

The best ever!

Allison is absolutely INCREDIBLE. From engagement photos, to my bridal trial, and then eventually my bridal makeup, Allison delivered and somehow outdid herself every time. I could never put into words how talented Allison is; she highlights your natural features to make you feel beautiful and confident. On my wedding day, Allison brought a talented assistant to accommodate our large group to do my bridal makeup and makeup for 7 bridesmaids and mother. It was so important to me that I found someone who treated my bridal party with the same level of attention, and everyone LOVED their makeup, and especially how she paid attention to their individual complexions to make them look their best. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is so sweet and genuine and made getting ready fun and absolutely stress free (which is so important on your wedding day!) Allison is also incredibly responsive, professional and flexible. My makeup did not budge the entire day, and remained glowing and flawless through dancing, laughter and tears (and even stayed put through a 9 hour flight to Italy the next day, haha!) I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. I can’t wait to use Allison again for any special occasions in the future. I HIGHLY recommend Allison!
  • KIM
    Kim Married on 05/29/2021

So natural!

Allison was amazing! She did all of our makeup and all the ladies looked stunning. I wanted to make sure my makeup looked natural and flawless and she did exactly that! She’s so professional but so fun to be around too. So glad I went with her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

New Kensington, PA, 15068
Location of (Allison Renock Makeup)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding