The Beauty Bar And Lounge

Cherry Hill, NJ View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Nicole Patrick is a professional makeup artist based out of Toms River, New Jersey who services the tri-state area. Nicole began her beauty career in 2012 with MAC Cosmetics and has earned several makeup certifications throughout the years. She has a sharp eye for enhancing the natural beauty of each of her clients. Nicole's mission is that every bride gets the service she deserves. Getting married is a very special day with one's face on display from start to finish. It is Nicole's professionalism and love of what she does that is poured into creating an experience that mirrors each bride's incredibly beautiful day.

Nicole Patrick highly recommends doing a makeup trial before the big day so that your vision is brought to life prior to the big day. With so much happening the day of, getting your makeup done is an experience that is to be relaxing and stress free. She provides her clients with on-site and studio makeup services for trials and on the day of the wedding while accommodating groups of eight or fewer people. Nicole’s makeup services include the following:

• Natural
  • Bold/Dark Lip Color
  • Hightlight and Contouring
  • And More...
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 02/22/2022

Amazing makeup artist!!

Nicole has been amazing at what she does since I met her a few years ago. As soon as I started planning my wedding I booked her before my venue.. she was in such a great mood. She helped me relax & played music. Gave her ideas & she worked her magic. I didn’t see myself til she was done. My exact words were “you fu******* killed it”! I was in love with myself.
    Elisabeth O. Married on 11/12/2021

Amazing! Don't look anywhere else, hire Nicole!

Nicole did makeup for me, my mother and MIL, and my massive bridal party on November 12th 2021. I was in my best friend's wedding six days before mine (!!!) and my skin somehow STILL looked flawless the day of my wedding. Nicole is an absolute pro-we all felt like the most beautiful version of ourselves. One of my wedding guests said it looked like we had all gotten real-life Facetuned.

Nicole was professional, responsive, and communicative. She was a delight to spend time with and I truly have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. Hire her!!!!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn M. Married on 08/14/2021

The best of the best!

Nicole from The Beauty Bar and Lounge is simply the best make up artist I’ve ever worked with. Having been a bridesmaid in many weddings, and had multiple trials with other companies myself, her work truly is outstanding and she is the best in the greater Philly area in my opinion. All of my bridesmaids and the moms looked stunning. As the bride, she made all of my ideas come to life and I’ve never felt prettier. Not only is Nicole talented, but she is a gem of a human and her personality made our day so much fun. Nicole is now not only a vendor from my wedding, but a friend, and I can’t wait to work with her again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

1840 Frontage Road, APT 309 Cherry Hill, NJ, 08034
Location of (The Beauty Bar And Lounge)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding