PO Box 3564, Oakhurst, CA 93644 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Bamboo Bridge Florals & Art

The Bamboo Bridge Florals and Art is a family business located in the foothills near Oakhurst, California, near Yosemite National Park.

We provide services throughout California's Central Valley, and in our local vicinity including Yosemite. We are passionate about floral designing and all forms of art.

We have a vast variety of experience and have worked in many venues, including those outside of the State of California.

We are attentive to details and your wedding vision, and we work dilligently to fullfil the wishes and dreams of our clients.

• A Secret Garden

4 Reviews for The Bamboo Bridge Florals & Art

• Gloria

Gloria Espinosa · Married on 06/30/2019

My vision!

Sharron was a blessing to work with. I saw some of her work online and so my groom and I decided to meet her and talk about "my vision"... It was an easy decision after chatting. She needed little direction, and as a bride that "didn't care" but wanted it to be beautiful (and within budget) bow, did she produce! And the wooden arch her husband made was just icing on the cake. My guest were fighting for centerpieces on the way out.. oh and my bouquet lasted through the following day when we took pictures in the park. I'm so glad we came across Sharron, I can't express how much she cares (which meant so much when sometimes I felt like "just another bride" through our wedding planning.

Sent on 08/16/2019

The Bamboo Bridge Florals & Art's reply:

Thanks for the great review - it was fun designing your wedding flowers and seeing it all come together! So glad I was able to be a part of your wedding. Best wishes - Gloria and Jim: Sharron

Beth · Married on 07/15/2017

I was extremely impressed by the floral arrangements made by The Bamboo Bridge Floral & Arts for my daughters wedding and reception. The choice of flowers were beautiful and the colors were magnificent. From start to finish the whole process was handled professionally. This florist takes pride in her work and it shows, I highly recommend The Bamboo Bridge Floral & Arts to everyone. - Beth Hamlet

Sent on 04/09/2018

The Bamboo Bridge Florals & Art's reply:

Thank you for the great review, we had a great time working with you on your wedding and reception flowers.
  • Emone

Emone · Married on 02/19/2017

Yosemite Photography

Our photographer (MCJ Impressions) referred us to Sharron of The Bamboo Bridge Florals and Arts for a photography session we were doing in Yosemite. Sharron was so easy to work with! We requested a bouquet close to the photography date, but she was extremely flexible and made it work! The bouquet she put together for us was simple, lovely, and so unique, I'd never seen anything like it! Her husband also made a small wood bouquet/vase holder to help stabilize it while we were driving and that was such a great addition too. We are keeping it for future use! We are happy with her work and we highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2019

The Bamboo Bridge Florals & Art Pricing

The Bamboo Bridge Florals & Art Price Rates

The Bamboo Bridge Florals & Art FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 55.00
    $ 110.00
    $ 195
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Bouquets
    Boutonnieres
    Centerpieces
    Corsages
    Flower Baskets

• PO Box 3564 Oakhurst, CA, 93644 See on map
    Location of (The Bamboo Bridge Florals & Art)