The Aqua Turf Club

Plantsville, CT View map

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/14/2018

Best place ever!

My husband and I checked out a few venues before booking our wedding at the Aqua Turf. We loved the atmosphere all around as well as in the Wagon Room. It suited us perfectly because it was spacious and comfortable but beautiful without being showy. We had no idea just how wonderful this place really was when we booked either. Our wedding day was perfect and so much has to do with the staff. They were so great throughout the whole process. I could call or email questions during the planning and would always get a response quickly. For anyone deep in the planning, you know how important that is! On the day, our maitre D, Eddie, was fantastic. He was right on top of everything the whole day. My parents still talk about how helpful he was! The bartenders were fun too. The food was delicious and it felt like it was never ending! People have not stopped raving about it! My guests were happy that they left full and many with to-go containers! Both my husband and I are so happy with our decision to use the Aqua Turf for our wedding. If I could throw every party I had there I honestly would. I can't even fully express just how wonderful it was. It is a beautiful place with a lot of different areas for pictures, there is plenty of parking, and it is easy to find. I don't have one bad thing to say about it.
    Matt Married on 06/23/2018
    I cannot express enough positive feedback toward the Aqua Turf. We looked at many venues before this one. When we got to Aqua Turf we were so impressed that we assumed it would be way beyond our budget - and it ended up being cheaper than the others. The entire staff was over the top amazing - book them!
    Rushickah Married on 07/01/2017
    Can't say enough about Aqua Turf. They are very experienced in the business of weddings. Even though there were several different weddings going on I never felt ran into the other wedding guests or wedding party. I felt like the day was all mine! Thank you Aqua Turf!!!!

Plantsville, 06479
Location of (The Aqua Turf Club)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding

Wedding Venues