160 Hartford Turnpike, Hamden, CT 06517 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About New Haven Country Club

The New Haven Country Club is a wedding venue located in Hamden, Connecticut. The country club has been hosting charming, elegant country weddings and events since it was built and founded in 1898. The vast, manicured golf course, New England countryside location and beautiful architectural design of the clubhouse create a perfect setting for your wedding celebration. New Haven Country Club specializes in creating custom-designed weddings that reflect your personal style and taste. The management staff are experts in planning, and they will guide you through the process while catering to every detail. The country club offers a range of packages that are flexible to accommodate for every budget and to meet your every need. New Haven Country Club also provides several menus for your wedding dining experience.

Facilities and Capacity
New Haven Country Club can accommodate weddings with as few as 20 guests or as many as 200 guests. The country clubhouse provides a rustic, yet elegant, indoor setting for your wedding. There are also covered and uncovered outdoor wedding options, which offer a picturesque backdrop for your wedding ceremony and celebrations.

New Haven Country Club is a historic venue with all the modern amenities you could wish for. Services offered include:

• Accommodations
johnstonwedding0617

• 360º Virtual Tours 1

8 Reviews for New Haven Country Club

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at New Haven Country Club in September, 2018, and could not be more impressed with the level of service the club provides! From the beginning stages of planning, up until the day before, NHCC helped work me through everything that would happen on our wedding day. We worked with Jennifer Newman, who I can't say enough good things about- she truly helped orchestrate the most perfect day we could ever imagine! Getting ready, my bridesmaids and I used the bridal suite- Jen arranged a breakfast and lunch for us while we were getting ready, and was there to help all morning with anything we might need. Having my hairdresser and makeup artist be able to come into the bridal suite was really helpful, and not an issue! Jen even arranged where we could have our first look on site, and helped accommodate all photos, and all vendors! My husband and I were given our own waitress for the night that followed us around with food during cocktail hour, and were available just to us throughout the night for anything we might need! When I saw the entire wedding set up just as I imagined, and saw that the club was there to take care of anything that we might need that night, I knew that we had made the right choice!

New Haven Country Club is very helpful in organizing your entire day- I would do it all again here in a heartbeat, and cannot thank them enough for making the wedding of our dreams come true!

Janet · Married on 09/15/2018

10 Stars!!!
    We recently held our daughter's wedding at NHCC and what a great time it was!!! I cannot say enough about this fantastic venue. It all started with Jennifer Newman, the event planner. She was truly exceptional. We felt she was not only vested in her venue, but also vested in our lives. We were not members of the club, but we never felt like we were outsiders. The NHCC is elegant and timeless, the grounds are meticulously maintained and perfect for photos. Jennifer went out of her way to make sure our daughter had the wedding of her dreams.
    Cocktail hour was outside on the covered patio overlooking the golf course, dinner was in the banquet room followed by dancing in a completely separate room. At first I did not like the idea of having dancing in another room because I didn't think it would flow well, but I was completely wrong. We didn't feel like we were in a fishbowl. Guests were able to move from room to room and have a quiet place to mingle and talk while others danced the night away.
    Oh, and did I mention the food?? Exceptional in every way. We received many compliments regarding the food and the timely manner in which it was served.
    Thank you for all your help, Jennifer Newman. We are truly blessed to have had the fortune of meeting you and your amazing staff.

Award

New Haven Country Club Pricing

New Haven Country Club Price Rates

New Haven Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 900.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Tents
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access