The Amber Rose Bridal

Williamsport, PA View map

Emily Married on 05/06/2017
    I have been so happy with Amber Rose! I'm in nursing school and my schedule is extremely tight, so they have come in just for me to try on dresses and get fitted. I have to plan a wedding in 3 months, so they were great about getting my dress in on time, and made me feel much easier about the process. If you're deciding whether or not to go with Amber Rose for your wedding dress, do it!
    Karrie Married on 12/10/2016
    Shannon helped me from start to finish with my dress. I bought my dress the first visit of searching for a dress. I was lucky enough to have a sale dress fit right off the rack and they kept it for me for 10 months till I needed to take it home. Finding my dress was the first step in what turned out to be an absolutely wonderful day!
    Emily Married on 09/24/2016
    We purchased my wedding gown, all of the tuxes, and all of the bridesmaid gowns from Amber Rose. The staff was always very friendly and never failed at making me feel amazing in my gown. They also worked with my fiance to pull of a surprise he had wanted to do for my first day trying on dresses. They took excellent care of the gowns, and had no problem doing alterations on the tuxes clear up until the wedding. My gown fit me like a glove and looked absolutely amazing on the day of my wedding. I explained to the staff what I wanted in my wedding gown, and they immediately began to pull things off the racks for me to try on. The tuxes were exactly what I wanted, and they were always very responsive with my questions and concerns. They would let me make changes in person or over the phone as often as I needed to, and they were pleased to help. I had an incredible experience with Amber Rose and I would recommend them to anyone!

123 W 4th St Williamsport, PA, 17701
Location of (The Amber Rose Bridal)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding