Yorktown Heights, NY 10598 Map · Phone number

img0542
img0545

22 Reviews for That's Entertainment

Viktoria · Married on 06/15/2018

DJ Donato and his team were absolutely amazing, our guests are still asking about them! Our wedding was such a fun party thanks to them! They made sure everyone was dancing at all times. DJ Donato is so engaging and knows how to get the party started. We are so happy we chose That's Entertainment!

Daniela · Married on 04/28/2018

That's Entertainment has been our go to DJ for years, ever since my sister's wedding in 2008. We have used them for every family party in between and I knew the minute we got engaged that we would book them for our wedding. They are so easy to work with and their prices are extremely affordable. My friends and family all came up to me throughout our wedding telling us how fun and engaging they were with the crowd and how good the music was. Donato is the best MC and I loved having him be a part of our special day. They have giveaways, someone who helps get everyone up and dancing and they played all the music I asked for. They even somehow got my husband crowd surfing which was one of the highlights of the night. They truly treat you like family and I will absolutely use them over and over again.

Kristen · Married on 04/13/2018

The man, the myth, the legend! Donato is absolute professional PERFECTION!! When my husband and I got engaged, we agreed that the most important vendor would be the DJ/MC since they essentially run the night. We had a vision that at our wedding, our guests would be on the dance floor the entire night- this was really important to us because we both love dancing and just having a good time. We had already seen That’s Entertainment at a friend’s wedding, and we knew they were awesome and a lot of fun but wanted to come to a decision on our own. We met with a couple of different companies, but after meeting Donato, we knew right away that we wanted to go with That’s Entertainment. This company was able to do EXACTLY what we envisioned and so much more. After meeting with Donato twice, we were able to plan how we wanted our night to go including a short dance set right after being introduced and dance sets in between courses as much as possible. It’s one thing to talk about it, but to actually experience this – it was so amazing. We were so happy to see our guests were on the floor all night long. We literally had guests telling us it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and that they couldn’t believe how many people were on the dance floor for the whole time. We are truly so thankful to That’s Entertainment for making our dream wedding a reality. Donato is not only down-to-earth and fun, but he is extremely genuine as well. He said he would check in on us multiple times the day of our wedding, and when he actually followed through, it was truly heart-warming. In the days following our wedding, we kept circling back to Donato and how he was the key to our perfect wedding reception. Without giving away all of the details, I can assure you that if you want to guarantee the time of your life at your wedding, you should absolutely book That’s Entertainment. My husband and I literally wish we could hang out with these people every weekend!

That's Entertainment FAQ