That Mom With The Camera

Euless, TX View map Visit website
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

That Mom With The Camera is a wedding photography business based in Grapevine, Texas, just 20 minutes away from both Dallas and Fort Worth. Growing up, owner Kasha Cotton was always fascinated by her mother and grandmother’s photo albums and loved learning the stories behind each image. Inspired by her interest, Kasha delights in preserving the precious moments of her clients’ celebrations for them to cherish for years to come.

That Mom With The Camera recognizes the amount of effort put into wedding planning. To honor this, Kasha strives to preserve each detail of your event as well as the day’s unexpected moments. This photographer offers various packages to fit your celebration’s needs, each including one-on-one consultations, unlimited retouched photos, and more. Kasha is available for additional hours, and a second photographer can join her. This photographer offers complimentary engagement photo shoots for those who book her for their special day. She is also available for portraits and boudoir photoshoots to preserve the moments leading up to your event. Though based in Grapevine, Kasha is happy to travel within and outside of Texas.

Other Services

That Mom With The Camera can provide videography services for those who’d like a moving memory of their celebration. Video features can be combined with any photography package depending on your preferences. À la carte options include live stream services, interviews with the newlyweds and their guests, and the creation of a save-the-date video.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Alexia
    Alexia T. Married on 07/25/2022

Wedding Day MVP

My husband and I had no idea what to do in planning our wedding. We're both young, have multiple jobs and responsibilities, and I (the bride) was planning this wedding with help from both mother-in-laws who were on opposite sides of the country. We live in North Dakota, but our wedding was in Texas. I thought "oh, it can't be that hard right?" WRONG. Everything changed when we started hiring our vendors though. We decided to hire Kasha and from the very beginning, she was very personable and very knowledgeable about weddings. Very organized, great with communication, sooooo friendly, and knew her stuff! She helped us with our entire planning process and when the day came, she was one of the most helpful and supportive of our guests. Really, she was an integral part of our wedding day, and I can safely say it only went that smoothly because of Kasha! She was flexible with timing, always calm and even though she didn't need to, if there was ANYTHING that needed done, she was one of the first to see to it. When I had a wedding-dress crisis (I had to be sewn into it for it to stay up, she was right there alongside my family trying to get that dress to stay up while releasing tension in the room. She got so many amazing photos of our wedding and even though it was 104 degrees, we made it work! She even got gorgeous photos of my husband who NEVER EVER smiles and HATES photos. She's a miracle worker! After the event, she got our edited photos back to us pretty quickly and I love the way she photographed the light and brought out the reds and golds. Honestly though, I would hire her for her personality alone. She's an amazing woman, an amazing photographer, and a number one team player! Every time I see the photos she took that day, I'm still shocked by how gorgeous they are, and that's coming from a bride AND a groom who hate getting their pictures taken.
  • CRYSTAL
    Crystal Married on 03/24/2022

Wonderful Photos!

Kasha was wonderful to work with. She had great energy in our initial meetings and while taking photos (engagement and wedding day). She took the time to help us determine our wedding timeline before we even decided to book with her. We knew then that we had to go with her. We’re very happy with our photos.
  • illustration stars

Kaylee & Cruise
46 photos · 09/10/2020

Pricing

address Euless, TX, 75126
Location of (That Mom With The Camera)
adress Dallas, TX, 75126
Address Forney, TX, 75126

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding