That Mom With The Camera Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 11/22/2021

Kasha & her team are the best!

Kasha did a great job of helping us to feel comfortable in front of the camera at our wedding! We had so much fun and she captured all of it beautifully 💛💛💛
    Jordan M. Married on 03/07/2021

Kasha is the bomb!

Words cannot expain how WONDERFUL Kasha is! Seriously! She helped with details of our wedding (including pinning boutonnières and helping with my hair), and she took every single picture we asked for and many we did not know we needed. She stayed late just to hang out and get some after party pics! She sat and talked to me and even danced with us at the reception! Her photos are absolutely STUNNING! She sent sneak peaks within a week after! Me and my husband decided to remain friends with her after bc it was clear that she is a genuinely great human! Again I cannot express how much she really cares about her brides and grooms and how much she went ABOVE AND BEYOND! She clearly loves what she does and that is evident in both her actions and her pictures! If you choose to hire Kasha, you are picking more than a photographer, you’re picking a shoulder, a mini-coordinator, and a friend!
  • Maria
    Maria M. Married on 12/18/2020

Excellent Experience!

Kasha was our photographer for our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding. We were super impressed with her professionalism, passion, and her compassion for her clients. She is so upbeat and fun to be around which really helped make the both of us feel comfortable and allowed us to be ourselves during the photo shoots. She really captured some amazing moments during our wedding that we can look back on. The quality of the photos was top notch and they were sent to us in a timely manner. We also decided to go with Kasha’s videographer and couldn’t be happier with the highlights documented during our wedding. It’s something we will be watching many times over in the future. We highly recommend Kasha and her team for anyone looking for a photographer for their future wedding.
  • KD Bressman
    Kd Bressman Married on 10/05/2020

The video is my favorite thing from the wedding!

I hired That Mom With the Camera as a videographer for my wedding. I am amazed at the outcome!!! Kasha is the owner and photographer and Sierra is the videographer. Kasha was very professional and so open-minded to our not so traditional wedding. Sierra was able to capture perfect little moments throughout the evening that turned into a beautiful video. Sierra worked well with the other vendors, especially our photographer! I am so thankful I booked Sierra through That Mom With the Camera, I only wish I had booked my photographer through them as well. 5 stars for this amazing duo!!
    Tara B. Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing Photographer

Thank you so much Kasha for making Joe and I wedding the most beautiful day. Kasha and her videographer went above and beyond for our wedding. They helped me many times with my dress and helped me with some of the coordination and making sure everything went perfectly. They kept our party in line with our timeline and worked around all the changes we had with time delays that were out of our control. We are completely satisfied with the pictures we received and will definitely be contacting Kasha in the future for any pictures we need!
  • Martha
    Martha T. Married on 07/26/2020

Amazing! Will definitely book again!

Definitely recommend! Budget friendly, the photos are amazing and we had such a fun time shooting! Shes talented, captured every special moment. 💓
  • Sonia
    Sonia R. Married on 07/16/2020

I absolutely Loved it!

This mom knows her stuff. She captured every moment that I would've wanted captured. She pays so much attention to detail and my guests loved how.she pumped them up for the photo ops. She asks all the right questions in order to know her clients needs! I can't wait for.my next big event to have her there!
  • Lionela
    Lionela G. Married on 05/30/2020

The best photographer you will ever have

Thank you so much for capturing the most beautiful day of our lives. You went above and beyond at our wedding and I can't thank you enough. You took so much stress off my shoulders and made wedding day a complete breeze. Including saving me from a breakdown when we forgot plates and forks for the cake. We couldn't have chosen someone better to capture our wedding. I love every single picture you captured!!! Thank you for making us laugh, scream and cry of happiness, making us comfortable, be silly, and let loose. YOU'RE MORE THAN AMAZING!!!! You will forever be my go to for photography recommendations. And if I can think of a reason for photos, I'm calling you!
    Mark S. Married on 12/26/2019

True to her words

In her profile it states she "vows to work with every bride despite their budget" and she did just that. Her photos were stunning and of a professional quality that truly capture the happiness of all guests that attended; especially the bride and groom. She was also very friendly while maintaining a level of professionalism. If there was 6 stars we would have given it!
    Joyce J. Married on 08/04/2019

Amazing work!

Kasha was amazing! She arrived on time and she was very pleasant to talk to! She took photographs through out the whole night and when I got the pictures back I was amazed at how great they turned out and how much I loved them!! She’s super sweet and will tweak any pictures you need! She also was very affordable and I couldn’t be more grateful for her!!
  • Christian
    Christian L. Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing experience

We thank you so much for being there on our special day to capture the rememberable photos
    We absolutely love them all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Robert
    Robert E. Married on 07/12/2019

That Mom With the Camera

It was an amazing experience watching Kasha maneuver as she captured memories that will last forever. I definitely recommend Kasha for your event photographer.
    Anahi Married on 06/29/2019

Affordable prices and excellent work.

I'm so thankful I found her she is amazing
    She had affordable prices.
    And do excellent work. I will definitely recommend her.
  • Morgan
    Morgan N. Married on 06/22/2018

Great Experience

Kasha was great. She was willing to run around the church for me when I needed things checked on, and even cut our cake for us. We got so many compliments on our photographer. She was super sweet, great with kids, and so nice to be around. She had a great costs, was super responsive to messages, and finished and got our pictures back to us super quickly. Definitely would recommend her!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 03/28/2015

Excellent!!

Kasha and Sierra did an awesome job for our special day!! I absolutely love the pictures and they were so easy to work with, super professional, yet fun and laid back. If you are looking for a great photographer, you will NOT be disappointed if you choose That Mom With The Camera!! Thank y'all so much for capturing our day so perfectly!