Thara Photo

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

My name is Tim and I help couples take the fear out of photos. No matter who you are, I make you look like rockstars by ensuring picture-taking is painless. Together we create natural, timeless images that are just as unique as you are.

Throughout my career, I have photographed countless events in 9 states and multiple countries. I know more than anyone that weddings come in all shapes and sizes. Whether your guest list is 20 people or 200 people, I’m certain that I can accommodate your needs. Please visit my site at tharaphoto.com to see more of my work and inquire about your big day!

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Canvas
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

• Erin
    Erin T. Married on 12/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience - can't recommend enough

My husband and I worked with Tim for our wedding on 12/3/22 and we could not be happier! His work speaks for itself, he is such a talented photographer and has a great eye.
    On the day of our wedding, Tim did an excellent job of getting all the shots we wanted and more. We had a Catholic ceremony and he captured all of the important moments and was able to do so comfortably without a second shooter. We appreciated his enthusiasm throughout the day, especially as we took photos outside in 20-degree weather. We are thrilled with how the photos turned out and how he captured all of the emotions on our wedding day. We cannot recommend him enough!
  • W
    William S. Married on 10/08/2022

What a Pro

Tim photographed our wedding day from first look to the reception. He captured the vibe and adapted to each situation. Tim and his assistant were with my wife and I by car and on foot. They helped balance us out. We were able to get comfortable and forget about the cameras (and tight timeline). Tim asily moved along our friends and family during pre-ceremony pics, and it we actually made up time. Tim captured a ton great moments, especially between our two families. He knew how to blend and follow the energy of the room.
    Lisa B. Married on 07/09/2022

Ideal Wedding Photographer Experience

Tim was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. From the outset, I let Tim know that my husband and I are introverted people who are don't feel super comfortable in the spotlight. Tim not only made us feel comfortable, he actually made the photography experience enjoyable for us. He is laidback, organized, and clearly passionate about photography. The pictures came out beautifully. Not to mention, his services are much more cost effective than other photographers we looked at. I would enthusiastically recommend Tim to anyone with photography needs in Chicago.
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

SLT Makeup Artistry SLT Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have personally had the pleasure of doing makeup at a wedding that Tim was photographing and we had such a blast. He has a wonderful personality, is very professional, and takes beautiful photos. He has a great eye for wedding photography too!

3537 W Lyndale St Chicago, IL, 60647
(872) 216-5342
Location of (Thara Photo)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding