3247 E. Airport Way, Long Beach, CA 90806 Map · Phone number

About TGIS Catering

TGIS was born out of a passion for food that remains at the core of our approach to every party or event. Our internationally trained culinary team aims, above all, to create dishes full of flavor, flair, and style that will excite the senses. We use the finest locally grown ingredients and can accommodate requests for exclusive organic cuisine. While TGIS remains an innovator, we will always stay grounded in our goal of creating an extraordinary experience and ensuring that your next party is truly one for the ages.

Follow TGIS Catering on

tgisflydecor2014165
dfae3c8015f044d0 1381492054654 screen shot 2013 10 11 at 7 46 08 am

22 Reviews for TGIS Catering

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

I was very apprehensive about using a caterer I didn't know, but TGIS more than surpassed my expectations. When we did our personalized tasting, everything was so good we had a hard time choosing, and my fiance has worked in high end food service for most of his life, so he's pretty picky. I had a specific request for an appetizer, and I was worried that they would be offended that I wanted to change it or make it seem like it was really annoying, but they were very helpful. All my guests complimented the food and even complimented the bartenders!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Judy · Married on 05/02/2015

We absolutely loved Jeremy Smith and his entire crew!! They came from Long Beach to Palm Springs with their fabulous
    food and everything they needed - on time, pleasant, hard-working!! They even remembered to bring our daughter's
    wedding cake! Our daughter and her new husband were so impressed with all the vendors we used for their wedding at
    an estate in Palm Springs that they want everyone to know!! I can't imagine anyone choosing any other vendor for a wedding
    reception or any other event!! We had 131 guests from ten different states and even Norway - and they all raved about the
    food and the bartenders, so we are really "happy campers" now!!

Sent on 05/09/2015

KIZZY · Married on 07/18/2014

The food super good the services outstanding. . The best place for your money and time.. you will receive everything at one stop.. Me and my Wife love it.

Sent on 07/28/2014