TGIS Catering

Long Beach, CA View map

TGIS was born out of a passion for food that remains at the core of our approach to every party or event. Our internationally trained culinary team aims, above all, to create dishes full of flavor, flair, and style that will excite the senses. We use the finest locally grown ingredients and can accommodate requests for exclusive organic cuisine. While TGIS remains an innovator, we will always stay grounded in our goal of creating an extraordinary experience and ensuring that your next party is truly one for the ages.

4.2
    4.4 out of 5 rating
    3.9 out of 5 rating
    4.2 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.4 out of 5 rating
    Brittany Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was very apprehensive about using a caterer I didn't know, but TGIS more than surpassed my expectations. When we did our personalized tasting, everything was so good we had a hard time choosing, and my fiance has worked in high end food service for most of his life, so he's pretty picky. I had a specific request for an appetizer, and I was worried that they would be offended that I wanted to change it or make it seem like it was really annoying, but they were very helpful. All my guests complimented the food and even complimented the bartenders!
    Judy Married on 05/02/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely loved Jeremy Smith and his entire crew!! They came from Long Beach to Palm Springs with their fabulous
    food and everything they needed - on time, pleasant, hard-working!! They even remembered to bring our daughter's
    wedding cake! Our daughter and her new husband were so impressed with all the vendors we used for their wedding at
    an estate in Palm Springs that they want everyone to know!! I can't imagine anyone choosing any other vendor for a wedding
    reception or any other event!! We had 131 guests from ten different states and even Norway - and they all raved about the
    food and the bartenders, so we are really "happy campers" now!!
    Kizzy Married on 07/18/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The food super good the services outstanding. . The best place for your money and time.. you will receive everything at one stop.. Me and my Wife love it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

3247 E. Airport Way Long Beach, CA, 90806
Location of (TGIS Catering)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding