Texas Sweet Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Texas Sweet Photography

Dallas / Fort Worth and destination wedding photographer who is focused on natural, romantic, and timeless portraits of beautiful couples in love.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Toning (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Canvas (1)
Save the Date (1)

I absolutely love Kalah Jackson!!! She is so sweet, so talented, absolutely amazing! Even though our sister-in-law took engagement photos for us, Kalah offered to do a 30-minute engagement session with us for free so that we could be comfortable around each other on the wedding day. She did my bridals and had all 100+ photos edited and e-mailed to me THE NEXT DAY because she knew I wanted to get some printed for the wedding. She posted 10ish pictures on her Facebook two days after the wedding and sent me a sneak peak of 100+ edited photos within a week. She is also great because she really listens to what you want, and also is very accepting if you have any ideas of poses. She is also a believer and uses her photography to showcase that. She posts inspiring Christian messages and verses on her Instagram weekly, which is so uplifting to see beside the beautiful photos! I haven't gotten video back from her yet, but I've seen other wedding videos she's done and they've all been great. We even had a meeting to talk with her about exactly how we wanted our video to look and feel and she was very receptive. Kalah is going to be our family photographer once we start having babies! In many, many years. ;)

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
4.7

Kalah's photos were simply breathtaking. She captured the essence of our wedding beautifully! We love all the fun dance floor pictures she was able to capture during the reception. The wedding video she made is my favorite. It is beyond amazing. I can't even tell you how many times I've rewatched it. We could not have asked for a more perfect way to remember our wedding day with! We can't wait to bore our future children with it ^_^ Kalah is so sweet and very easy to work with. You can definitely tell she loves what she does and it shows in her photos :D

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Kalah was easy going creative and professional. I am so incredibly happy with the photos I received and would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Rebecca , 10/1/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1507519983110 portraits 204
220x220 sq 1507519986806 gardenofthegods 10

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had the pleasure of working with Kalah on a styled shoot at the White Sparrow. She was so professional and had such a clear vision for the shoot. During the shoot I could tell that the images were going to be beautiful, but I had no idea just how ABSOLUTELY amazing they would be. To this day they are still some of my absolute favorite pictures. She is so talented and very easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone- from brides, to seniors to families wanting a great photographer for portraits!

1 PRO I KNOW