Ten Friends

Hinsdale, IL View map Visit website

Ten Friends, based out of Hinsdale, Illinois, is a wedding hair and makeup service. The team here has years of experience in helping their clients prepare for their biggest moments. They are happy to travel to you, so you can get ready wherever you are most at ease. Their services are also available for the wedding party, so everyone can look their best.

Ten Friends offers a range of beauty services to help their clients' wedding day vision come to life. This includes blow-drying, braids, and updos, so you can look as chic, sleek, or bohemian as you wish. Hair and makeup trials are on offer so they can see their ideas come to life before the big day. False eyelashes and hair extensions can be applied to enhance the look.

• Woman-owned
    4.5 out of 5 rating
  • F
    Francesca T. Married on 06/17/2018

Perfect Hair, Perfect Day

Ten friends made my big day so special! They made getting ready a fun and stress free experience. My entire bridal party, close family, and myself all had our hair done in the morning and everyone’s hair stayed looking beautiful all day! Despite it being the hottest day of the summer! I would highly recommend Ten Friends for anyone’s special day. They truly are a talented team of women.
  • Emma
    Emma Married on 07/30/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made me feel soo beautiful

So happy I went with Ten Friends for my wedding hair/make up. My hair and make up looked amazing. All my bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law were very satisfied with their services as well. Everything held up beautifully throughout the day too. Lindsay, Isabella and Francesca were all so sweet and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend them to future brides!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

11 E 1st St Hinsdale, IL, 60521

Tuesday: 9a-6p Wednesday: 9a-6p Thursday: 9a-6p Friday: 9a-6p Saturday: 8a-6p
Location of (Ten Friends)
2720 showplace drive Naperville, IL, 60564

Tuesday: 10a-6p Wednesday: 10a-6p Thursday: 10a-6p Friday: 10a-6p Saturday: 8a-6p

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding