6316 Monona Drive, Madison, WI 53716 Map · Phone number

About Temptd Salon and Spa

Temptd Salon & Spa is a hair and makeup salon in Madison, Wisconsin, whose stylists are dedicated to creating a fun and positive environment. Jill, the owner, makes sure that her team stays up to date on current trends, styles, and techniques, ensuring that you’ll have a beautiful look for one of the biggest days of your life.

Temptd Salon & Spa has a team of ten stylists and can accommodate groups of 10 to 12 people for their beauty, hair, and makeup services. Consultations are available to ensure you get the look you’re after. Temptd offers manicures and pedicures, men’s grooming, salon treatments, tweezing, and waxing. Hair/makeup trails and on-site hair/makeup are both available for you, so you know what look you’ll be getting and won’t need to rush around day-of. Full hair services include blowouts, hair coloring, hair extensions, haircuts, keratin treatments, perm, textured styling, and updos/styling. You can pair your new hairdo with airbrush makeup, contour makeup, and natural makeup, as well as:

• Brow/lash tinting

cham4930color 51 928794

2 Reviews for Temptd Salon and Spa

• ThatCountryCoupleWi

Lon · Married on 05/14/2016

I did the bridal platinum package with Temptd which included manicure, pedicure, spray tan, makeup and hair style. I really enjoyed all of their services and have been going there for my hair coloring. Me, my bridesmaids and flower girl looked beautiful! The only down side was that it's a little smaller of a salon so they only have a limited amount of space so when I went to have my nails done I could only have one person with me and they had limited amount of time for hair and makeup on that day so one of my bridesmaids couldn't get her makeup done and she was a bit disappointed (I think that was more of a miscommunication than anything else). They were very professional and did a great job. The package was definitely worth it!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Chelsea · Married on 05/26/2018

1.4
      2.0
      0.5
      1.0
      2.5
      1.0

I had my wedding hair and make-up done at Tempt’d. Hair was good, make up was horrendous. Don’t go here for make-up. There is so much turn over it’s impossible to keep up. I booked and paid for a wedding make-up trial as required with someone who left the salon within the few weeks between my trial and wedding and I was never informed. I asked for “natural and simple” with the new stylist and showed a picture. I got eyeliner covering half of my eyelid from tear duct to corner and eyelashes that were falling off within minutes. We ended up being a half hour late to the ceremony because make-up ran so far behind schedule. My wedding morning was so stressful and rushed because of it. Two of my bridesmaids had to stay at the salon and “meet us at the ceremony” getting dressed in the salon bathroom because we were running so late. Half of my wedding party informed me with how unhappy they were with the salon after the fact. I sent the salon an email because I wanted to give constructive feedback and didn’t want to post a review online initially. I never heard back from the salon.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Temptd Salon and Spa's reply:

Hi Chelsea, thank you for your feedback. I am deeply sorry for the disappointment you had on your wedding day. Unfortunately, we made a mistake with forgetting to set up another trial run for your makeup. This is something I do not take lightly as customer service is very important to me. If you would like to talk, please call me Jill 608-819-6400. Thank you again for your feedback.

Temptd Salon and Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 6316 Monona Drive Madison, Wisconsin, 53716 See on map
    6088196400 (Phone number)
    Location of (Temptd Salon and Spa)