DJ XX7 of Techni-Force

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

DJ XX7 of Techni-Force is a wedding DJ based in Los Angeles, California. This certified elite disc jockey has over 30 years of experience bringing couples' visions to life. DJ XX7 has the talent and expertise to transform your celebration into an exuberant affair. If you'd like to have everyone on the dance floor for your milestone occasion, DJ XX7 of Techni-Force is sure to help.

DJ XX7 of Techni-Force would love to hear from you to plan your next exciting event. DJ XX7 can travel to your venue, bringing high-quality sound and audio equipment to provide a smooth flow of music throughout your celebration. You can create a bespoke playlist with a do-not-play list, ensuring only your favorite songs feature in your romantic soundtrack.

• Black-owned

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Karaoke
Microphones
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones

Message vendor
  • Anthony
    Anthony B. Married on 05/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING. Great to work with and gave us so much structure for songs to play.

Precise and professional. FIRE

DJ XX7 of Techni-Force's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. I appreciate the effort. It was a pleasure servicing your wedding this May 2022. I look forward to working with you and your colleagues in the future for future events. ~DJ XX7
  • Erika
    Erika B. Married on 05/20/2022

The DJ was excellent

From the time we meet DJ XX7 it has been a pleasure to know him. From the day of rehearsal to the wedding he was amazing. We started an hour late for the wedding and my guests gave so many compliments on the music he was playing. I would truly recommend him to be your DJ for all occasions.

DJ XX7 of Techni-Force's reply:

Thank you Erika for taking the time to complete this review. I appreciate the effort. It was a pleasure servicing your wedding this May 2022. Thanks for sharing that my efforts to keep your guests occupied went well. As the updates on the status for starting came in, I kept the crowd was entertained and informed as needed. I look forward to working with you, your friends and family for events in the future. ~DJ XX7
    Cynthia S. Married on 06/20/2020

Bride and groom

Techni-Force was very professional. We went over things before the wedding and everything I ask for was done to perfection. He was on time, he kept my guess hype and ready to party. It was an all around outstanding interaction. Thank you Techni-Force for making my special day that much better.

DJ XX7 of Techni-Force's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to service your event. It was a pleasure. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I appreciate the feedback. I look forward to working with you on other events. Thanks again and Congrats!
  • illustration stars

DJ XX7
DJ XX7
Owner / DJ

Hello…

Thank you for choosing Techni-Force as your music entertainment vendor. I am pleased that you have considered me as a potential DJ / KJ for your event. I understand that selecting a music provider can be a very difficult task. I have been a D. J. since the mid-eights around the time of Los Angeles's original KDAY and KGFJ AM radio stations. I am an elite experienced professional in my field. Over the years I've serviced various types of private and public events for celebrities and everyday people like you and I. I have the experience and the library to handle diverse crowds.

Los Angeles, California Los Angeles, CA, 90045
Location of (DJ XX7 of Techni-Force)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding