935 Washington St Unit 16, Newtonville, MA 02460 Map · Phone number

About Team Yu Photography

Passion is what drives us. Passion for love, life, emotions, family and unforgettable moments that stay with you forever. We are very different from each other. Tony is Korean and was brought up to strict standards you would come to expect from an Oriental family. He is calm and laid back while I am, on the other hand, very energetic and vivacious. I like to shoot in full color and Tony prefers classic black and whites. We bring a blend of two unique visions to our endeavors, and we complement each other on many different levels. Our different visions, love for photography and great motivation allow us to capture and tell your story as it unfolds on your special day. Please be sure to visit our blog to see what we are up to these days.

• Dan Aguirre Photography
  • kataram studios

10 Reviews for Team Yu Photography

Stephen · Married on 09/25/2010

Tony and Anna provided exceptional, professional service for our wedding. From the moment we viewed their webpage we knew this was the team we wanted to capture our big day. This decision was reinforced throughout the process; from engagement session right through our wedding day, everything was top notch. They made us extremely comfortable and were a pleasure to work with. Thanks again!!

Sent on 12/13/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2010

Highly recommend Team Yu for wedding photography. They caputure every moment and leave you with beautiful images to remember your wedding. Tony and Anna are a great couple that get to know each client before their special day in order to provide the best service possible. They work with you on your package and are very flexible and accomodating. They help you feel at ease so they can capture the natural beauty of the day and photgraph the moments that not everyone sees but ones the bride and groom want to remember. Team Yu adds the special touches that our guests are still talking about 6 months later. We couldn't be happier with their services from the engagement session to the wedding day to creating a beautiful album for us to remember our wedding day.

Sent on 12/12/2010

Stella · Married on 04/23/2010

I originally found Tony and Anna through wedding wire. I had looked at tons of wedding photographers and all wedding photos were starting to blend together, but when I happened upon their site, there was something different about their photography that stood out. I went with my gut and I am thrilled that Tony and Anna were the perfect couple to capture our day. They like to get to know the couple and their love of the love story shows in their work. I didn't want to feel like my whole wedding day was taking pictures and they were able to get beautiful shots quickly and without being intrusive. They were an absolute joy to work with and the quality of their work can't be beat. I would choose them again and again.

Sent on 11/26/2010