Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500

About Team PSG by Berkenda

A Celebration All About You

To get pricing information, check date availability, book a consultation, or ask a question call 949.478.4685

Follow Team PSG by Berkenda on

Team PSG ~ @ TBSOC Events
41a91fba804dabff 2018 03 07 19 34 10 0017Ec

2 Reviews for Team PSG by Berkenda

Rana · Married on 08/18/2018

What can I say about this gem?! she asked questions, listened & took notes / pics & had experience / insight into everything I inquired about... she even helped me decorate! She was on top of everything but more importantly when I was frazzled & frustrated on my wedding day, she had a way of calming me like no other :) She double & triple checked with all my vendors to ensure they knew exactly where to go & when! She had communicated the final schedule with all the bridal party etc. She put out fires I didn't even know about & went as far as making sure I was hydrated throughout the night! Love her & recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Team PSG by Berkenda's reply:

Rana, the pleasure was all mine! It was an honor to be part of your day.
  • Sana

Sana Rey · Married on 10/28/2016

Peace of Mind

I wanted to do everything myself so I didn't think a wedding planner/coordinator was necessary; however, my friends & family strongly suggested that I get one. I am so grateful that I listened. Berkenda respected that I was a hands on bride and she only offered suggestions/ help when I asked. I felt comfortable bouncing ideas off of her during the planning stages. Berkenda accompanied my fiancé and I to meet with vendors to make sure that all items of discussion that needed to be covered, were covered! She had all of the vendors contact information, my bridal party's contact information, and anyone involved (i.e.: readers, usher, family who need to be there for photo's etc.). This is when I seriously saw how much of an impact a coordinator can make. Berkenda was in contact with every single person/vendor the day of the wedding!! She made sure all vendors were on time & aware of what needed to be done. She communicated with the bridal party informing them step by step, where they should be and what is happening. She was in communication with the woman who is late to everything, ME, the bride. Giving me a sweet wake up text, letting me know that I should be in the shower by now, or I should be heading to my Mom's by now.. etc. etc. I cannot tell you how powerful and also calming that is. And, YES, the bride was on time! Everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be, vendors were in communication with Berkenda, not the frantic bride with any "day of" questions. IT WAS PERFECT!!! Since our wedding, we have been to two other weddings. My husband was the best man in one of them. I saw the difference of not having a coordinator/planner. A few examples; none of the bridal party knew where they needed to be and when, the photographer was waiting for the bridal party in one location while the bridal party was standing around in another, the bride was running around doing a final run of the reception room while the guests were waiting around outside in the heat. That day, my husband whispered to me a few times, “Our wedding was perfect.” You can trust that Berkenda will be ready to take on whatever you need from her. She is kind yet in charge. She is organized and she has a keen way of understanding her clients and their needs. I cannot say enough great things about this woman.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Team PSG by Berkenda's reply:

Mrs. Rey, Thank you for your review, and mentioning so many of the details of the day. Your wedding was certainly one of my favorites. I'm honored to have been apart of your special day.

• Huntington Beach, 92647 See on map
    7 days a week, by appointment
    Location of (Team PSG by Berkenda)