Omaha, NE 68164 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About TB Wedding Dresses Wholesale

Beauty, Quality, Elegance, Affordable.
We offer custom made wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dresses. All offered at unbeatable wholesale prices.
Servicing Brides and Bridal Retailers

Bridesmaid Dress
Bridesmaid Dress
bg1045small

2 Reviews for TB Wedding Dresses Wholesale

In all honesty, when I used TB Dress I found it to be an excellent option. I was able to purchase a few different items here such as dresses for my bridesmaid and maid of honor dresses. They were shipped within a few weeks – as I had over a dozen dresses – one for almost all occasion for my wedding party as well as a few for myself. The quality of each and every dress I received was just amazing and I absolutely loved the fact I got amazing prices for my dresses. No complaints from me, I loved this company!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Maria · Married on 05/25/2013

This is for TBDRESS.COM in CHINA:I ordered my wedding dress on 2/28/2013 and received it on 4/2/2013. I didn't read reviews first before ordering. But when I did, it made me so very nervous because I found few good reviews. So for a month I was so extremely nervous. I do have to say the website is very user friendly. I also messeged them and they responded very quickly within 24 hours or on the next business day. They answered me precisely. It was actually about 4 days earlier than estimated. It came in a plastic UPS bag and then was inside another clear protective bag and was turned inside out to keep the dress from possible damage. Before opening the package though, I did wipe it down with a damp wash towel due to slight dirt on it from the travel. I opened it up and the dress was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Looks just like the photo and is very strong and well made and the measurements are exact! I was worried about the length because I am very short but it was perfect! People must not write reviews when they are happy because I don't see what all the negativity was about. Everything was great! I will recommend TB DRESS to everyone! I will be ordering again! Thank you so very much TB DRESS aka TIDEBUY!!! Maria of ILLINOIS, USA

Sent on 04/07/2013

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• TB Wedding Dresses Wholesale 1
    All In Stock Gowns now 20% Off!
    Receive 20% off all in stock gowns. Quantites are limited so visit now at www.tbweddingdresseswholesale.com.

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• Omaha, 68164 See on map