Taylor Blank Photo

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

Hey guys, I’m Taylor! I am a small wedding and elopement photographer. I am based in Murrieta, California. But don’t let that fool you, I will travel with you for that Yosemite NP engagement or your small Joshua Tree Wedding. I am super passionate about my art and serving my clients to the best of my ability. Not only do I capture your big day, but I hope to bring laughter, positivity, advice and love to this season of your life!

From your engagements to your wedding day, I am present, ready to love on you guys as a couple, and capture your heart-warming moments. For engagement photos, we can choose locations that you love or hold meaning to your relationship. My Wedding and elopement bundles are all customized to fit your wants and needs! I offer FREE Consultation Calls to couples to discuss what your vision is for your day! I strive to capture details of your love in a fun and loving way!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Parker
    Parker R. Getting married on 05/09/2023

Fun and Memorable

Taylor provides a phenomenal experience. Great choice of location and backdrop, fun and bubbly personality, and all around memorable experience. I would recommend her work for any scenario a great photographer is needed. Will definitely be back for more when the time comes!
  • Elaina
    Elaina Married on 06/13/2021

The best experience ever!!

I cannot describe enough how AMAZING Taylor is! Look no further, she is extremely detail oriented from beginning until end and after! She makes the process FUN and enjoyable! She has a heart of gold and it is beyond obvious how much she loves what she does. In my opinion, she’s so much more than a photographer and goes above and beyond for her couples! Oh and the final product is to die for, she not only delivers the goods but an entire experience you won’t forget! I could go on and on but you get the gist ;) We can’t thank her enough for being such an asset to our special day!
    Rosie R. Married on 04/24/2021

The whole package

Taylor was so beyond incredible to work with. There isn’t a word to sum up the amount of support she offered from the very beginning to the very end; especially considering the pandemic that hit in the middle of me planning my wedding. I truly believe if it wasn’t for Taylor I would not have had the wedding of my dreams. After our first phone call, Taylor was so enthusiastic about all my event details and ideas. I truly connected with her which is so important when deciding on vendors because after all they are in this with you! While we were planning, the unimaginable happened and the whole world was under lockdown. Taylor reached out to us and just offered a supportive friendly hand. We talked through the craziness of the world and she reassured me that no decisions needed to be set in stone during such an uneasy time. As time went on I came to accept I would not be having the wedding I had been planning for and I was trying to come to terms with a possible new way to celebrate marrying the love of my life. I just couldn’t think of anything and my wedding coordinator left me feeling alone and pressured to just cancel the whole thing in the rudest way possible. I then spoke to Taylor who helped me plan my wedding under new circumstances to appease every type of guest and also give myself and my husband the celebration we deserved with our families and closest friends! Flash forward to day of; I felt like a super model!!!!! The way she was clicking those cameras and having my husband and I pose, i felt like we were a celebrity couple making a debut! And I was terrified of posing she is so amazing at what she does it is impossible for her to not get all your best sides and angles. I couldn’t believe that it was me in all those pictures. My day was perfect and if you want to have a perfect day, I 1000000% suggest in booking Taylor! I can’t wait to keep working with her in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Taylor Blank Photo 1
Exclusive

address Murrieta, CA, 92563
Location of (Taylor Blank Photo)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding