One Shot Beyond Photography

Murrieta, CA View map

I believe your wedding photography should be affordable and customized to match your expectations. I do my very best to capture your personal style in every photograph I take using the most natural and realistic settings possible. I provide wedding & engagement photography services in Southern California. When you book your wedding with me, the focus is on you. I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, personalized, and attentive interactions possible! Visit my website and blog for more information and please call or email me with any questions.

Wishing you all the best,

Heather McCullah

Heather Event on: 11/23/2014
    I have used One Shot Beyond two years in a row to take our family Christmas pictures. Heather is amazing to work with and the pictures are incredible. Working with my three young kids is difficult at times but Heather is able to get amazing shots of them every time.
    Nydrie Married on 04/19/2008
    Selecting a photographer is one of the scariest parts of wedding planning. It is your one shot to get those pictures and memories that will last a lifetime. One Shot Beyond walked us through the different packages, recommended photo shots, and they were also receptive to a list of photo shots I wanted.

When I received the photos, the posed shots were just as I had imagined them, but what was most astounding and breath taking were the candid shots. It allowed me to see friends and family enjoying their time...pictures of my husband and I enjoying the reception...they were just beautiful!

Murrieta, 92563
Location of (One Shot Beyond Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding