HG Weddings and Events

Temecula, CA View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

HG Weddings and Events is not just a wedding planning company, We are a one-stop-shop for every wedding need so you can enjoy the festivities and let us do all the work! We are a family of vendors that have come together to make some pretty epic moments for all our couples! These wedding planners aim to help minimize your stress so that you can enjoy the process of bringing your dream wedding to life. Our All-Inclusive Packages please every couple and every budget! Need a Photographer, Caterer, Venue, Cake, Florists? Anything you need we have some of the BEST!

HG Weddings and Events provides designing and planning services for weddings and other special celebrations. The professional team has experience planning a variety of weddings, including civil, destination, elopement, military, non-religious, and religious. They offer several different packages to suit a range of budgets and needs, with a mission to help you create an event you’ll remember for years to come. Couples working with HG Weddings and Events for their big day have access to the following services to ensure as seamless an experience as possible:

• Day-of coordination
  • Catering
  • Bakery
  • Bartending
  • Rentals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Elyssa
    Elyssa R. Married on 04/10/2021

Life saver

In short my wedding wouldn't have happened without Heather and her team. I lost my little brother in the middle of planning and at that point i just quit. I came to heather with only 3-4 months to plan essentially an entire wedding. I can't thank or recommend Heather and her team enough, my wedding was an actual dream come true thanks to you guys. I will forever cherish the memories that you all helped us create after the worst year of our lives. If you're thinking of looking elsewhere don't!
    Kaylee M. Married on 10/17/2020

Quality that is unmatched by any other

There’s a million things that come to mind when I think about the HG wedding team. One word that truly describes them is family. They took on my husband and It’s wedding, 45 days out from our date, after our original venue shutting down. Heather was on it immediately, scheduling us a tour of Tucalota Creek Ranch that following week, booking all of our tastings and vendor meetings, and just making the process so easy and enjoyable. I can honestly say, her and her team are some of the most kind, incredible and wholesome people I have ever met. I will recommend them, again and again. Over and over. They treat you like family and put their all into what they do.
    Michael W. Married on 04/10/2020

Absolutely the best

As a caterer I have worked with dozens of wedding teams. Heather and Meagan Are amazing. The whole HG Wedding team is the epitome of what a wedding team should be. Their dedication to perfection and professionalism is unparalleled. Heather and Meagan take the time to understand every couples vision and do everything they can to make their dreams come true. I can't count how many brides' mothers have given them the biggest hug and say "thank you, every thing was perfect!"

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

HG Weddings and Events 1
Exclusive

28362 Vincent Moraga Drive Suite B Temecula, CA, 92590
951-956-1430

Appointment Only
Location of (HG Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding