HG Weddings and Events

28362 Vincent Moraga Drive, Temecula, CA 92590 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About HG Weddings and Events

HG Weddings and Events is a wedding planning company based in Temecula, California. These wedding planners aim to help minimize your stress so that you can enjoy the process of bringing your dream wedding to life.

HG Weddings and Events provides designing and planning services for weddings and other special celebrations. The professional team has experience planning a variety of weddings, including civil, destination, elopement, military, non-religious, and religious. They offer several different packages to suit a range of budgets and needs, with a mission to help you create an event you’ll remember for years to come. Couples working with HG Weddings and Events for their big day have access to the following services to ensure as seamless an experience as possible:

• Day-of coordination

1 User photo

HG Weddings and Events 1

Sara Orozco · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing Team!!!

There are so many wonderful things I could tell you about my experience with HG Events! Heather made my dream day amazing! Working with her from start to finish was such a dream. She always had an answer for every question and she was the best at easing my stress when I would start to freak out over nothing lol! Her team went above and beyond executing my visions. I was floored when I seen everything come together so seamlessly the big day. I am forever thankful that I choose them to help me plan my dream Wedding. Best decision ever!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    HG Weddings and Events 2

HG Weddings and Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4