HG Weddings and Events Reviews

5 | Temecula, CA

5 Reviews for HG Weddings and Events

Michael Weisenberg · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Absolutely the best

As a caterer I have worked with dozens of wedding teams. Heather and Meagan Are amazing. The whole HG Wedding team is the epitome of what a wedding team should be. Their dedication to perfection and professionalism is unparalleled. Heather and Meagan take the time to understand every couples vision and do everything they can to make their dreams come true. I can't count how many brides' mothers have given them the biggest hug and say "thank you, every thing was perfect!"

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Team!

Heather, Meggan and the rest of the HG Wedding team were amazing to work with! They helped make our dream wedding come true! Everything turned out great without any problems. We couldnt have been happier to work with them and their team of vendors. They made the planning process easy and convenient. Cant thank them enough!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Kelly Winter · Married on 07/14/2019

I have worked with Heather through out the years, but this past week I had the pleasure of being a guest at one of her events.

As a wedding vendor I have worked with Heather throughout the years, but this past week I had the pleasure of being a guest at one of her lovely events. She is warm and welcoming, relaxed yet very professional. She was leading her team with a camera around her shoulder. They all worked so well together which made the night very special for all of us In attendance.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Sara Orozco · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing Team!!!

There are so many wonderful things I could tell you about my experience with HG Events! Heather made my dream day amazing! Working with her from start to finish was such a dream. She always had an answer for every question and she was the best at easing my stress when I would start to freak out over nothing lol! Her team went above and beyond executing my visions. I was floored when I seen everything come together so seamlessly the big day. I am forever thankful that I choose them to help me plan my dream Wedding. Best decision ever!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Heather Rickman · Married on 08/01/2018

Best experience ever

Heather & her amazing team create beautiful, unforgettable & FUN events! The “one stop shop” mentality is so desirable! Nothing but positive regards for this company & all who work with her!

Sent on 08/11/2019