Tans by Stephanie

Simi Valley, CA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Simi Valley, California, Tans By Stephanie is a wedding sunless tanning business serving couples throughout Ventura and LA County. Renowned for her flawless application techniques, owner and operator Stehoanie first discovered airbrush tanning in 2009. While working in a local salon, Stephanie fell in love with the relationships she formed with clients while watching their confidence transform. That is when this triple master certified artist realized how a little bronzing in a safe and inclusive environment goes a long way.

Tans By Stephanie offers specialized on-location sunless tanning for weddings and special occasions. Stephanie can perform either airbrush or spray tanning, tailoring the finished result and color depth to the client’s preferences. The company is available for group bookings, with services including after-care advice and drying powder application. All of the tanning products are non-toxic, paraben-free, and cruelty-free.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$65

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Tanning

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kelli
    Kelli L. Married on 09/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further! Stephanie is the best

Stephanie is absolutely amazing! I just got married and was so nervous about getting a tan but I am beyond happy that I did!!! I was glowing on my wedding day all thanks to Stephanie!!!
    Keelin B. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding and many other events spray tan

Stephanie is amazing! She is great at what she does. I was nervous to get any spray tan and she made me feel so comfortable. She makes you look super natural and really listens to what you want. Book her now!! She sprayed me for my wedding and for all of my events for the past year and will continue using her and reccomending her to everyone!
  • Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 09/09/2022

Flawless tan

Stephanie did mine and all my bridesmaids spray tans for my wedding! A lot of the girls had never had a spray tan before and all of us were so happy with the results! We looked naturally tan and beautiful and the process was so easy. I’ve had spray tans before but none as great as mine with Stephanie! I will always use her when I need a spray tan in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Stephanie  Mackamul
Stephanie Mackamul
Owner

I first started in the sunless industry in 2009 at a local salon where I instantly fell in love with airbrush tanning. I love spray tanning, building relationships with clients, the #glowup moments, and making people feel beautiful and confident. As of today, I’m bronzing babes for all occasions but specializing in bridal tans with 3 master certifications.

2520 east brower street Simi Valley, CA, 93065
(805) 404-0602
Location of (Tans by Stephanie)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding