Tanner Lane Weddings

Philadelphia, PA View map

Artistic. Captivating. Timeless.

We are artists. We see your wedding day as a canvas and film is our medium..
We go beyond shooting footage to document the day's events.
We capture the moments; the emotions; the details that blur over time.
There is nothing boring about your wedding day; your wedding video shouldn't be boring either.

Combining visual elements of vintage film, photojournalistic videography and an
editing style more akin to a music video than that of a standard wedding video -
the result is a unique, captivating work of art that lets the viewers relive the day
in a way they want to remember it.

We believe watching your wedding video should be a pleasure - not a chore.

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

What videography services do you offer?

Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
2.5
    Trisha Married on 07/03/2010
    AWESOME!!! Working with Mitch at Tanner Lane was great! He was friendly, clearly experienced in shooting weddings and very comprehensive in his approach to ensure he captured all the important moments. We haven't gotten our full-length video back yet (it's only been a month), but our video montage was available to us in just 2 weeks! My friends and family were impressed with just the short montages! Tanner Lane really caught all our special moments as they happened and put them together in a beautifully touching video. If you are wondering if you should splurge on a videographer- do it!! You won't want to regret missing everything in action! Photography is great, but it can't take the place of video. And if you go with Tanner Lane, you'll be quite pleased with your choice.
    Patricia Married on 11/14/2010
    My Fall 2010 wedding was such a beautiful day. Unfortunately TannerLane shot the wedding, initially seemed responsive and professional, but TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN. Since my wedding day, Nov 14th 2010. no one from the company has delivered the video to me. No one has responded to my many calls/emails. Even my wedding planner's entreaties have gone ignored. What a disappointment. At least, return my money!

Would I recommend this vendor to a friend? NO... But maybe to an enemy....

Deals

Tanner Lane Weddings 1
Offer
$500 off any package (including budget conscious packages). Limited time offer - call today! Visit our website to view samples online or call for a free sample DVD. Your wedding day only happens once; it's important to capture it right. www.TannerLaneWeddings.com

Philadelphia, 19107
Location of (Tanner Lane Weddings)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding