7603 Gunn Highway Suite A, Tampa, FL 33625 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Tampa Wedding Studio

Tampa Wedding Studio is a wedding florist based out of Tampa, Florida. Owed and operated by Cheryl LaRosa, the studio’s focus is on helping couples celebrate their wedding day with vibrant and one-of-a-kind floral arrangements. Cheryl uses her taste for natural elements and floral designs to beautify roughly 75 weddings every year. As well as floral design, Cheryl and her team offer a wide selection of decor rental items, invitations, stationery, favors, and gifts.

Tampa Wedding Studio can provide floral designs in any style, including classic, glamorous, romantic, eclectic, modern, and vintage. Cheryl can also provide arrangements for a variety of purposes, such as aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower crowns, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, non-floral arrangements, and table arrangements, with flower petals also available. Other services provided by the team include:

• Consultations
Gold linen
5999a36be55b328b 1522177137 e745cd2173c39847 1522177122709 3 20170311 095152

60 Reviews for Tampa Wedding Studio

Kirsten · Married on 09/01/2018

Cheryl and Jennifer were absolutely amazing!! They did phenomenal work and blew our guests - and us! - away with their incredible flower arrangements and decorations. They are wonderful at working with your budget - they can do events of all shapes and sizes! I personally loved what they did for us - it added so much ambiance to our event. Extraordinarily talented women - I would recommend them to anyone!

Renee · Married on 08/18/2018

After thinking I could plan my daughter’s wedding myself and save some money I realized I was wrong. I found Tampa wedding Studio through The Knot and reached out to them with only a few months left to go before the big day. Cheryl responded and thankfully had our date available. we set up a meeting and there was no turning back. She can provide as little or as much help as you need from florals and linens to chairs and chargers. She and her team were friendly, professional and experienced. My only regret is that I did not hire them sooner as I would have saved myself a lot of worry, headaches and ultimately money as I wasted money on things I did not need. I highly recommend the Tampa wedding studio they were our saving grace! Thank you to Cheryl, Victoria and their team.

Tampa Wedding Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay
    DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay Hotel Weddings

Cheral Floral Studio is the perfect florist for any occassion. I have had the pleasure of working with Cheryl on multiple events and the results are always amazing. There is a level of creativity and care that she offers to her brides that is beyond measure. It's always a wonderful thing to work with someone who cares as much about your clients as you do. I look forward to working with Cheryl on future events because I know the service and the product will always be top notch.

• Smiles By Kara
    Smiles By Kara Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Cheral Floral at a wedding and I just want to say she was wonderful!! I knew her before from a few bridal shows I went to and have even sent some of my clients her way. My friend will use her too, if they ever set a date. Her flowers are fresh and to this day, that is the only florist I have worked with that brought everything she was supposed to, she was in touch with me, as the photographer and when she was taking things down. I love her and would send everyone to her if I could!!

• Caroline & Evan Photography
    Caroline & Evan Photography Wedding Photographers

Cheryl gives so much care in her work, and her flowers are always fresh and your bouquet will never wilt before the reception like I've seen some do. When my brides ask about an affordable florist, I always recommend her! And her rentals are fabulous.

• 7603 Gunn Highway Suite A, Suite A Tampa, Florida, FL 33625 See on map