7603 Gunn Highway Suite A, Tampa, FL 33625 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $6,500

About Tampa Wedding Studio

Tampa Wedding Studio is a wedding florist based out of Tampa, Florida. Owed and operated by Cheryl LaRosa, the studio’s focus is on helping couples celebrate their wedding day with vibrant and one-of-a-kind floral arrangements. Cheryl uses her taste for natural elements and floral designs to beautify roughly 75 weddings every year. As well as floral design, Cheryl and her team offer a wide selection of decor rental items, invitations, stationery, favors, and gifts.

Tampa Wedding Studio can provide floral designs in any style, including classic, glamorous, romantic, eclectic, modern, and vintage. Cheryl can also provide arrangements for a variety of purposes, such as aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower crowns, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, non-floral arrangements, and table arrangements, with flower petals also available. Other services provided by the team include:

• Consultations

67 Reviews for Tampa Wedding Studio

• Julie

Julie Prins · Married on 11/02/2019

Wowwwwwww!

Where to start....I was absolutely blown away with how Cheryl and her team brought my vision to life in both the ceremony space and the transformation of the room for the reception. From our first meeting right through to our wedding day I was extremely pleased with Cheryl and her team. Cheryl is so creative, kind, funny, easy to work with, and passionate about what she does...and it shows in her work. I am beyond thrilled with how everything turned out and I have received so many compliments about how beautiful the spaces were for the ceremony and reception. Thank you Cheryl, Victoria, and team for an A+++++++ job well done!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • MaryAnn

MaryAnn · Married on 06/14/2019

Exceptional quality and work!

We hired Tampa wedding studio for our June 14th wedding and were completely impressed! Cheryl and her team (Victoria) delivered exceptional quality of flowers and service on the wedding day.

Working with Cheryl was a breeze. From first meeting through mock up to the day of; simply amazing. On my wedding day her work was seamless, I had NOTHING to do. She took take care of everything! She runs a true wedding centric shop and can be a one stop for everything you need.

We had a remarkable wedding; a critical part was the gorgeous flowers and table decor Tampa Wedding Studio provided.

Cheryl made my vision come true by providing advice and best options to make my idea come to life.

I would HIGHLY recommend hiring them for your wedding! 10 out of 10!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Sara · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Our flowers were beautiful. My bouquet turned out even better than expected. They had someone on site to help us with everything (pinning the boutonnieres and corsages, setting up flowers, etc). Cheryl was so easy to work with and helped me get exactly what I wanted and then some.

Sent on 01/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tampa Wedding Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 300
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100
    $ 250
    $ 6500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• DoubleTree by Hilton Tampa Rocky Point Waterfront Hotel Weddings

Cheral Floral Studio is the perfect florist for any occassion. I have had the pleasure of working with Cheryl on multiple events and the results are always amazing. There is a level of creativity and care that she offers to her brides that is beyond measure. It's always a wonderful thing to work with someone who cares as much about your clients as you do. I look forward to working with Cheryl on future events because I know the service and the product will always be top notch.

• Smiles By Kara Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Cheral Floral at a wedding and I just want to say she was wonderful!! I knew her before from a few bridal shows I went to and have even sent some of my clients her way. My friend will use her too, if they ever set a date. Her flowers are fresh and to this day, that is the only florist I have worked with that brought everything she was supposed to, she was in touch with me, as the photographer and when she was taking things down. I love her and would send everyone to her if I could!!

• Caroline & Evan Photography Wedding Photographers

Cheryl gives so much care in her work, and her flowers are always fresh and your bouquet will never wilt before the reception like I've seen some do. When my brides ask about an affordable florist, I always recommend her! And her rentals are fabulous.

• 7603 Gunn Highway Suite A, Suite A Tampa, FL, 33625 See on map
    Location of (Tampa Wedding Studio)