Tampa Beauty Group

Lutz, Florida View map

Tampa Beauty Group is an on-site hair and makeup stylist from Lutz, Florida. Made up of a team of skilled freelance professionals with over 30 years of combined experience, the team at Tampa Beauty Group have a varied skill set that can meet the demands of today’s modern bride. With Tampa Beauty Group, you can receive one-on-one on-site styling from a professional who is dedicated to helping you look amazing on your wedding day. Quality and speed are of the utmost importance for the stylists of Tampa Beauty Group, and they are ready and willing to take on any requests you may have with a confident smile.

As well as professional hair and makeup services, Tampa Beauty Group offers men's grooming, skincare, and spray tanning for wedding parties of any size, with group discounts and multiple stylists available. Consultations and trials are also offered so that you may discuss you beauty vision. Makeup offerings include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, natural makeup, eye makeup, lash and brow tinting, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage, while hair styling options include the following:

• Blowouts
  • Hair relaxing
  • Haircuts
  • Textured styling
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

Reesie Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing

As I have been reflecting on our perfect day, I am completely overwhelmed and overjoyed that Darlina was a part of my wedding experience. From the moment we met, she was kind, welcoming, and gave great suggestions. She immediately made me feel at ease and blew me away with her experience and knowledge. She is indeed an expert in her field! She went above and beyond in every aspect of our time together, and I am so thankful for her presence in my wedding.

Tampa Beauty Group's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure, Reesie. Thank you for your feedback. Health and happiness to you both!!
    Courtney Married on 11/11/2017
    Casey and Sabrina did hair and makeup for my mom, sisters and I on my wedding day. We all absolutely loved the ladies and their amazing work! I cried a ton throughout the ceremony and my makeup wasn’t affected in the least. I was very concerned about having my makeup done because I didn’t want to look overdone. Casey knew exactly how to make that happen! Looking at photos, I’m so happy that I looked like myself on my wedding day. Our hair also held up wonderfully and still looked fabulous at 2am. Thank you so much for your awesome work!!!

Tampa Beauty Group's reply:

Thank you for your amazing feedback!
    Heather F. Married on 11/11/2017
    Absolutely loved Darlina. I am a former cosmetologist so I am very picky. She was amazing with everyone even the young girls. She listened to what we wanted and made professional suggestions. We have used her for a photo shoot after the wedding. She is our new go to in hair and makeup. Thank you sooooo much.

Tampa Beauty Group's reply:

Thank you for a great review! I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you and look forward to more happy times!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Tampa Beauty Group Price Rates

Saxon Manor Saxon Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Tampa Beauty Group is one of of our Recommended vendors, We highly recommend them, Our brides at Saxon Manor Weddings use this vendor a lot.

Lutz Lutz, Florida, 33558
Location of (Tampa Beauty Group)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding