Lutz, Lutz, FL 33558 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Tampa Beauty Group

Tampa Beauty Group is an on-site hair and makeup stylist from Lutz, Florida. Made up of a team of skilled freelance professionals with over 30 years of combined experience, the team at Tampa Beauty Group have a varied skill set that can meet the demands of today’s modern bride. With Tampa Beauty Group, you can receive one-on-one on-site styling from a professional who is dedicated to helping you look amazing on your wedding day. Quality and speed are of the utmost importance for the stylists of Tampa Beauty Group, and they are ready and willing to take on any requests you may have with a confident smile.

As well as professional hair and makeup services, Tampa Beauty Group offers men's grooming, skincare, and spray tanning for wedding parties of any size, with group discounts and multiple stylists available. Consultations and trials are also offered so that you may discuss you beauty vision. Makeup offerings include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, natural makeup, eye makeup, lash and brow tinting, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage, while hair styling options include the following:

• Blowouts

Unique dress
Unique dress
Golden hair ornament
Golden hair ornament
alison d makeup and hair rising lotus
y2 compressed

Tampa Beauty Group 6
Tampa Beauty Group 7

Reesie · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing

As I have been reflecting on our perfect day, I am completely overwhelmed and overjoyed that Darlina was a part of my wedding experience. From the moment we met, she was kind, welcoming, and gave great suggestions. She immediately made me feel at ease and blew me away with her experience and knowledge. She is indeed an expert in her field! She went above and beyond in every aspect of our time together, and I am so thankful for her presence in my wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Tampa Beauty Group 8
    Tampa Beauty Group 9
    Tampa Beauty Group 10
    Tampa Beauty Group 11
    Tampa Beauty Group 12

Tampa Beauty Group's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure, Reesie. Thank you for your feedback. Health and happiness to you both!!

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2017

Casey and Sabrina did hair and makeup for my mom, sisters and I on my wedding day. We all absolutely loved the ladies and their amazing work! I cried a ton throughout the ceremony and my makeup wasn’t affected in the least. I was very concerned about having my makeup done because I didn’t want to look overdone. Casey knew exactly how to make that happen! Looking at photos, I’m so happy that I looked like myself on my wedding day. Our hair also held up wonderfully and still looked fabulous at 2am. Thank you so much for your awesome work!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Tampa Beauty Group 13
    Tampa Beauty Group 14
    Tampa Beauty Group 15

Tampa Beauty Group's reply:

Thank you for your amazing feedback!

Heather & Francisco · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely loved Darlina. I am a former cosmetologist so I am very picky. She was amazing with everyone even the young girls. She listened to what we wanted and made professional suggestions. We have used her for a photo shoot after the wedding. She is our new go to in hair and makeup. Thank you sooooo much.

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Tampa Beauty Group 16
    Tampa Beauty Group 17

Tampa Beauty Group's reply:

Thank you for a great review! I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you and look forward to more happy times!

Tampa Beauty Group Pricing

Tampa Beauty Group Price Rates

Tampa Beauty Group FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning

• Saxon Manor
    Saxon Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Tampa Beauty Group is one of of our Recommended vendors, We highly recommend them, Our brides at Saxon Manor Weddings use this vendor a lot.

• Saxon Manor