Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Tamiz Photography

Tamiz Photography creates images that exude color, sunshine and life. Our innovative use of raw, natural light romantically captures emotion at its finest. As artists we draw from natural elements of design to compose each image, creating photography that truly glorifies the passions of life. Allow us the opportunity to display the uniqueness of your beauty.

Follow Tamiz Photography on

Tamiz Photography 7

tiffany · Married on 08/18/2018

Loveeeeeeeeeee

One word: PHENOMENAL

For anyone going through the wedding planning process, you understand the stress of having so many decisions to make from an endless number of options. One of the best decisions my husband and I made was choosing Tamiz Photography. There were no hesitations when it came to deciding on Rebecca to be our photographer for our wedding. Her work speaks for itself-- the tones, the emotion, the art, and ability to relive that captured moment. Her style is unique and creative, but classic and timeless at the same time. If we hadn’t been already been sold on her photos, we just knew we had to have her as our photographer the second we met her.
    Rebecca was very friendly, adventurous, and professional throughout the entire process. Whether it was helping us find the perfect sand dune location for our engagement photos or helping me perfectly place my train, she made sure we achieved everything we had envisioned (and more!). She was incredibly calm and comforting, relieving as much stress as possible and making sure we took time to relax and enjoy our wedding. My husband and I are absolutely not photogenic at all and both our engagement and wedding photos came out amazing. We’ve gotten so many compliments on our photos and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Tamiz Photography 12
    Tamiz Photography 13
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

When I got engaged I didn’t know when or where I was going to get married but I knew one thing for sure: that Tamiz (Rebecca) HAD to be my photographer! I have seen Rebecca’s work featured in magazines, pinterest, vendor websites, facebook, and Instagram. She has such a unique style (think vintage/romantic) that one can identify her work before they even see the picture credits. She has an incredible eye, raw talent honed by years of photography experience, and an appreciation for all the “details.”
    When I initially reached out to Rebecca, she was friendly and helpful. I turned to her for recommendations on everything from Maui venues, to wedding dates, to hair/makeup artists, because she has great taste and has photographed weddings of every shape, size, and style. The honest, trustworthy, suggestions she provided ultimately helped shape the direction of my wedding planning.
    On our wedding day, Rebecca and her business partner worked incredibly hard to capture the essence of our event. They knew exactly where to be and what to do at every moment…it was clear they were seasoned professionals with a choreographed routine. This did not stop Tamiz from making my wedding pictures distinctive. Though I’m sure they have shot my venue a hundred times, they still found a way to make my photos incredibly unique.
    When my hubby and I got the email saying our photos were ready, we bought a bottle of wine and made a couch cuddle date to look through them. We spent a couple hours reviewing hundreds of photos, drinking, laughing, tearing up, and reliving our wedding day. That’s the wonderful thing about photos, “they are more than just posed memories of a moment in time. Photos are direct ties to the way you were feeling at the moment, how you looked, what you wore- a window into your soul at a specific period of time in your life.” From the posed pictures to the captured candid moments, our wedding photos by Tamiz surpassed my every expectation.

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Tamiz Photography 21
    Tamiz Photography 22
    Tamiz Photography 23

Amanda · Married on 07/24/2015

What you need to know about Rebecca and Jonathan is that they are really good people who put their heart into all they do. I was blown away not only by the amazing photos (which we are so in love with) but also the personal attention and care that they put into their clients and the work they do. Rebecca and Jonathan are 10X in their speed, quality, customer service, attention to detail and above all...kind hearts. I love doing business with those that have a passion for what they do and there is no doubt that Tamiz is full of heart! Anyone who has used Tamiz knows that they are going to wow you with all sorts of extra little touches, love & kindness. Rebecca and Jonathan are the BEST photographers in Maui and beyond! Thank you for capturing such wonderful memories for our family!

Sent on 10/07/2015