Tamara Wendt Events

Bettendorf, Iowa View map

Tamara Wendt Events crafts beautiful and luxurious experiences so you can enjoy a magical wedding day. Their bespoke and flexible approach means that your event will be tailored to your unique vision and needs, and you will receive world-class service from their team. Tamara Wendt Events commit to getting to know you, so they can provide you with the event of your dreams. This planner has been consistently winning WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards since 2013, and serves the Cedar Rapids, Iowa, area.

Whether you are planning a civil, destination, eco-friendly, military, or religious ceremony — or even an elopement — Tamara and team are available to plan your wedding ceremony and reception as well as your rehearsal dinner. Services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

Danielle Married on 09/29/2018

Tamara Wendt Events is the best!

Tamara, and her team really made our day very special. Everything was perfect, elegant, professional, and most importantly so pretty! Tamara and her team took care of chairs, tables, center pieces, flowers, and tents for our outdoor event and also helped with the rehearsal dinner! So fun to work with, great people and attention to detail!
    Haley Married on 09/15/2018
    We LOVED working with Tamara Wendt Events! They literally made my dreams come true, it was worth every single penny! She asked me what my dream wedding would be like and I said “like we are celebrating on an island in Greece” and she truly pulled off that vision. So many people told us they felt like they were there. I was blown away by all of the details and how everything came together. Everything was seamless, so organized, we were on time all day, all vendors were in place and where they were supposed to be. We also opted to have the wonderful Abbey assist us through the actual day and she was amazing! It felt like I had a friend I’ve known for years there with me.

I also felt like they were super flexible throughout the entire process. We called and changed things around quite a bit and it was never an issue. They thought of everything! and when starting this process our families were intimidated because no one had planned a wedding for years, I work full time and travel a lot so I was overwhelmed. They made sure everything was taken care of, and it was a stress free process for us!

I would HIGHLY recommend Tamara Wendt Events, we had the perfect day and we wouldn’t have had it without them! I would not change anything!
  • Z
    Zachary Married on 09/08/2018
    The best wedding coordinator around. Couldn't of asked for a better accommodating service around. Thanks for everything

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Crystal Broussard Photography Crystal Broussard Photography Wedding Photographers

I LOVE working with Tamara Wendt Design and sincerely feel blessed whenever we have a wedding together. I always know that a wedding designed by Tamara Wendt & her staff will be stunning - there's not a doubt in my mind, ever. Some of the most beautiful weddings I've ever photographed were designed by them. And more importantly they're so supportive and so kind, making it a true pleasure to work alongside them. If I could have this company at every wedding I photographed, I would - in a heartbeat. You will NOT be disappointed if you book them for your wedding.

ShutterBooth Eastern Iowa ShutterBooth Eastern Iowa Photo Booths

Beautiful Design!

774 40th Avenue Bettendorf, Iowa, 52722
309-269-4027

By appointment
Location of (Tamara Wendt Events)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding