Talent City Artists

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

Talent City Artists is a full-service wedding entertainment company located in Chicago, IL. This team of talented DJs, musicians, videographers, and photographers is honored to serve couples as they celebrate their wedding day. They will work diligently to ensure that every detail of your event reflects your one-of-a-kind love story.

The team at Talent City Artists will match you with the entertainers that will best set the desired tone for your event. Options available include a string duet for a romantic ceremony, a suave jazz trio for a sophisticated cocktail hour, and an energetic DJ for your reception. These talented entertainers are ready to provide your celebration with an unforgettable performance.

Talent City Artists provides clients with a number of carefully curated packages for their wedding day. Offerings available include videography, photography, DJ, and MC services. Additionally, the team also offers photo booth rental and a magician for a truly unforgettable event.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Praveen
    Praveen K. Getting married on 03/04/2023

Photography & Video at The Ritz Carlton

Kamil is such a great person to work with! Very professional! He captured amazing photos of us! Exellent at directing us while shooting! Very prompt at answering emails and/or text messages. We also rented her photo booth and everyone loved that as well! Pictures go directly to the number typed in right after a photo and you also get all the photos emailed to you plus a link on Facebook to share with your friends and family! Definitely recommend His services!
    Deepa D. Married on 02/26/2022

A night to remember!

They delivered exactly what they said. A night filled with fun memories! We got one of the biggest packages that they offer. We had them provide us with a quartet for our ceremony & the super talented Blake Alexander sang cocktail & dinner. Corey nailed every detail from start to finish. We had some very difficult names beings my wife's side is Indian and he said them perfect. Once the dance floor opened it was like I was back in college with my friends again. The music was beyond perfect. You can tell Corey has really put time into his craft. The mans transitions are seamless and I swear every time I came up to request a song he would start playing it before I even reached the booth. My wife said we are only doing this once... but the party was so good I kind of want to do it again :) Thank you for everything!
  • Seetal
    Seetal A. Married on 02/19/2022

South Asian Wedding

Joe and Kamil are incredible, their work is incredible, and I could don't be more grateful to have him with me for two days during our wedding celebrations. I took a risk, in my mind, hiring Talent City Artists. I hadn't really seen a lot of their work with South-Asian weddings and wasn't sure if someone who hadn't worked with those types of weddings would be able to capture the little moments of our two days. I was WRONG. They were amazing from the moment he stepped foot into our doors and started working. He was wonderful to be around, and you can tell from his work that he truly loves what he does. If you are even thinking about hiring him, go, run! You will be so happy you did!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Corey Sanford
Corey Sanford
Co-Founder

Entertainment entrepreneur, event guru, DJ/MC & wedding professional. Corey makes it his mission to make sure your celebration is memorable.

Chris Hodson
Chris Hodson
Co-Founder

Chris is a jack of all trades & a master of ceremonies. As a skilled mixologist & interactive MC he is sure to bring a level of hype your guests have never experienced.

Jimmy  Tokarski
Jimmy Tokarski
DJ/MC

Jimmy is an extremely well rounded wedding professional. He has executed hundreds of flawless events & has rocked countlelss weddings! If you have visited any popular suburb club then you have probably heard Jimmy play.

Chicago Chicago, IL, 60604
Location of (Talent City Artists)
168 E Highland Ave, Elgin, IL Elgin, IL, 60120

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding